ıllıllı Chapter One ıllıllı

I pout at my image in the mirror. Hair? Why do you do this to me!? For once I want to look presentable and now this. Messy hair that just won't behave. Damn you life and damn you mother for sending me to this meeting! On all days you could catch a cold, why does it have to this date? My time is running away, in less than an hour I need to be in his office, interviewing the sponsor of my mother's languag school.

I glare at my reflection in the mirror and rolled my [e/c] eyes at another attempt to brush this [h/l] [h/c] hair of mine. I see the screen of my cell phone lighting up and notice that I have one missed call. A call from nobody else than Mrs. [Surname], or in other words my one and only mother. The parent I currently hate for her dysfunctional immune system. Grabbing my mobil device I dialed her number and put the call on speaker. It ringed three times then she answeres her phone.

„[Name]?" The voice of her rangs out. I walk through my apartment gathering all my stuff I need for this interview.

„Yes, mother." I confirm annoyed and once again try to brush my hair. It was fighting against my will, but I am stubborn.

„Are you ready? Do you have your notes? And don't forget to be polite!" She says through the phone and I groan..

„Mom! Let me do this on my own way. You are the one who is ill and cannot do the interview by herself, so do not lecture me." I say to her harshly.

„I am sorry, [name]. But this is really important for us." She explains her voice merely a whisper. I sigh.

„No, I am sorry. My tone was inappropiate. I will try my best mother." I reassure and put on my high heels.

Ugh, I hate walking in those!

„When will you go?" She asks me and I take a look on my watch. A quarter past 1 pm. When I want to be punctual I have to leave in 10 minutes.

„In 10 minutes, mother. Konohagakure isn't far away from here." I told her.

„Okay, have fun and take care." Mom said and ends the call.

„Have fun." I mock her and look in the mirror again.

Hopefully I will be successful.

It's not usual for him to agree to an interview. He? Oh, yeah. He is Uchiha Sasuke. CEO of Uchiha Enterprises Holdings, Inc. For the meeting I have to drive 50 miles to downtown Konohagakure. I am mentally prepared to face Mr. Uchiha and his mighty empire.

I slip my black blazer over my light blue dress and make my way towards the door, grabbing my bag on the way. I turn off the lights and take out my car keys.

тнe roadѕ are clear as I set off from Kirigakure, the water region, toward Interstate 8. It's early in the noon and my meeting with Sasuke Uchiha is not before 3 pm. I am very glad that my father bought me a new car last month. My old VW Beatle wouldn't survive this journey, but my BMW M3 definitely will. The car is driving smooth on the road, and the seats are more than comfortable.

After a while the scenery of Konohagakure comes into my vision. It's been a long time since I last visited this place. I will reach the place in no time.

My destination is the headquarter of Mr. Uchiha's global enterprises. A huge twenty-story buory building, with curved glass and steel. The name υcнιнa нoυѕe written over the glass front doors.

When I entered the building it was a quarter to to three, meaning that I am fifteen minutes early. The building is intimidating, and where ever I was looking at, only beautiful people was what I spotted. The only kind of women I see have blonde hair.

Fantastic! I am so at the wrong place.

I walk to a sand coloured desk, behind the table a young blonde woman with emerald green eyes wearing a white suit jacket and a warm smile. She looks immaculate.

„I am here to see Mr. Uchiha. My name is [Surname]." I tell the receptionist and she looks on the screen of the PC. Her eyes lay on me, she was observing me. Normally I would feel uneasy, but knowing that I won against my hair I couldn't care less about her thoughts.

„Are you Amaya [Surname]?" She asks me and I shake my head.

„No. I am [Name] [Surname]. Amaya's daughter." I tell her and she nods and brings out some papers.

„Miss Amaya [Surname] is expected. Please sign in here, Miss [Name] [Surname]. You'll want the last elevator on the right. For Mr. Uchiha's office you have to press the button for the 21st floor, madame." She gives me a kind smile as I sign in and I walkto the elevator.

Alright, floor number 21!

I press the button and I feel the elevator moving upwards. Classic music is played and I close my eyes relaxing for the last bit of time that is left. When the doors slide open, I am once again in a huge lobby with mainly blonde women, the staff. On my left is also a sandy coloured desk with now a blonde woman with chocolate brown eyes. She wears a black blazer and her lips are painted with deep red lip stick.

„Miss [Surname], could you wait here, please? Mr. Uchiha will be there in a few minutes." She tells me and I sit down in a white leather seat watching the Konoha skyline from the window. I see the five gigantic stone faces that remind me of Mount Rushmore. The five Hokage, the heads of state. I take off my bag and open it searching for my notes where the questions, I have to ask Uchiha Sasuke, from my mother were written on. Looking though the questions my level of nervousness is increasing drastically. I know nothing about this man. My forgetfulness is to blame! I haven't even made a researche on him. He could be eighty or thirty! I never was good in face-to-face talk, always prefering to let my friends talk and I was just the one writing.

Calm down, [Surname]!

Okay, what can I expect from him. Judging by the looks of this building and its interior decoration, which is too modern, I would say Mr. Uchiha is in his mid fourties. Tanned, fit, blonde and well built.

My gaze lands on another blonde woman coming in my direction. She walks in her black pumps and long and skinny legs towards me and I stand up, forcing a smile.

„Miss [Surname]?" the latest blonde asks.

„Yes," I croak, and clear my throat mentally hitting myself. „Yes." There, that was much better.

„Mr. Uchiha will see you in a moment. May I take your jacket?"

„Please." I take off my blazer and handed it to her with a little smile.

„Would you like something to refresh. A tea maybe?"

„Just a glass of water would be fine." I order and she nods.

„Midori, pleae fetch a glass of water for Miss [Surname] here." Blonde Number Three's voice was stern. Midori hurries in what I pressume the kitchen.

„My apologies, Miss [Surname], Midori is new here. Please, take a seat. Mr. Uchiha will be in another five minutes."

Midori returns with my glass of water and I gladly take it.

„Thank you." I thank her and Blonde Number Two marches back to her desk. When I so look at the staff, I have a slight gues that Mr. Uchiha insists on all his employees being blonde. Is this even legal?

The door to his office opens and a man with long brown hair and strange lavender eyes stepped out.

„Archery this week, Uchiha?" He says, but I don't hear the reply. The brunette turns to me and gives a quick look. I smile at him, but he doesn't return. Midori has jumped up and called the elevator for the man. She is more nervous than me!

He is probably one of this big fishes in this branche. But he is young, maybe my age.

That makes me wonder even more about Mr. Uchiha's looks. Maybe he is not that old.