Chapter Two

„Mr. Uchiha will see you now, Miss [Surname]. Go through.“ Blonde Number Two tells me and I nod walking back to my seat where my bag is. I place the glass of iced water on the table and make my way towards the office of Mr. Uchiha. I am nervous and my pulse must be very high. I feel the heat in my cheeks, and I am shaky on my feet.

What are you scared of [Surname]? He is a normal man.

Taking a deep breath I enter the room, sadly not as elegant as I intended it to be. When I took my first step I tripped over my own feet and that's what brought me into my current situation. Me held by strong arms, my eyes staring directly in deep orbs. Onyx colored even.

Maybe he is not so average.

What am I even thinking? Of course Mr. Uchiha wouldn't be a normal looking guy. He is rich, he is young and most of all attractive. The most attractive male individual I ever layed my [e/c] eyes on. Uchiha Sasuke is not just the CEO of one of the most successful companies, no, he is also the epitome of perfection. He has fair skin, deep charcoal like eyes that looked cold, but also held a warm touch. His body is trained and tall, his lips perfectly shaped and Sasuke's hair is jet-black. The dark strands framing his model face even more.

„Are you alright, Miss [Surname]?“ He asks me and I blink with my eyes finally coming back to my senses. I got lost in his eyes for a while I guess.

„Yes, thank you.“ I tell him and he nods.

„I presume you are not Amaya [Surname].“ he states and I nod a smile playing on my lips. My blush fades away and so does my nervousness.

„I am [Name] [Surname]. Amaya's daughter.“ I reply focusing on making no eye contact with Mr Universe. Because I know it better. When I look him in his deep and mysterious eyes again, I will definitely not able to utter one word. I would just stare into them and daydream about our future.

This will never happen, baka!

I sit down in a seat opposite of him. I reach for my bag and retrieve the notes of my mother. Mr. Uchiha says nothing waiting patiently for me – I hope – and I look at the paper in my hands. When I made up the courage to look at him, I see him watching my every move. He analyzes me and my uneasiness is back and stronger than ever.

„S-sorry,“ I stutter. „I am not really used to this.“

„Take your time, Miss [Surname],“ he says.

I nod and pull out a silver recorder. I look sheepishly at him and clear my throat.

„Umm, do you mind if I record our interview?“ I ask him and I watched his gaze going downwards, he possibly is trying to suppress a smile or more likely a smirk.

„After you've taken so much trouble to set up the recorder, you ask me now?“

I flush. Is he teasing me? I am so embarrassed. I blink at him, I have no idea what to say, and he just stays cool. I hesitantly nod my head.

„I take this as a 'yes' than,“ I say smiling awkwardly at the black haired man and he smirks at me.

Just what is he thinking?

„No, I don't mind at all,“ he answers my former question his hand laying on his lap, legs folded and his gaze is directly focused on me.

„Okay, I have some questions for you, Mr. Uchiha,“ I swallow nervously.

„I thought you might,“ he says amused and I bite my lips. This is going nowhere when I acting so, so like a weakling!

Pressing the record button I read out loud the first question.

„You're very young to have amassed such an empire, Mr. Uchiha. To what do you owe your success?“ I glance up at the man. He looks out the window, his smirk fading away. Is he disappointed?

„Business is all about people, Miss [Surname], and I am very good at judging people. I know exactly how they tick, what and what doesn't make them flourish, and so on. I employ an exceptional team, and I reward them very well.“ He pauses and looks back at me.

An exceptional team? More a blonde team!

Maybe I was wrong at first about this man being perfect. He may be rich and handsome, but he is also so arrogant! I can't stand such people.