My little vixen

Yoongi's POV

I'm so fucken bored.

Award shows are so fucken lame. Who the hell wants to be stuck sitting for 8 fucken hours. I could be sleeping right now instead of watching girl groups preforming cringe dances with cheesy lyrics.

I roll my eyes at the group in front preforming some cutesy song. I look around me and to no surprise the maknae line is dancing their hearts out singing (screaming) each lyric as if their life depended on it.

I tune out the noise around me hoping for the groups performance to finally come to an end and leave me out of my misery.

and it finally did. Thank god.

"Hyung lighten up a bit" Jungkook said as he smacks my arm.

"No. I can't with these songs!" I hissed at the poor maknae who's smile tired to a frown.

"Oh come on yoongi their not that bad. Plus BlackPink is about to perform next!" Jungkook yelled at the end of the sentence and I rolled my eyes.

I turned my head to look at the stage where four girls stood.

"At least their not wearing the same outfit" I mutter to myself.

"What" jimin questions.

"Nothing" I say and closely take a look at the four girls.

I scan the first three members. They're pretty but nothing special. My eyes land on the fourth girl and my eyes bulge out of my sockets.

Fuck. I feel my pants tightened

This girl has beautiful long thick hair going on all directions but still managing to stay perfect.

I stare at her bedroom eyes and my eyes travel to her sexy lips.

My dick hardens more at the sight of them. My mind quickly goes to inappropriate thoughts involving those luscious lips.

I let my eyes wander even lower and a loud groan leaves my lips liking the sight in front of me. Fuck I mentally curse.

"Hyung are you okay?" Taehyung looks at me with concern laced on his voice.

"Yes I....I...I'm fine" I stutter and take a sip of my water. With my answer being enough for him he quickly turns around and is fanboying all over again.

I look at my sexy vixens body again. Her slim waist and curvy hips make me go wild. I feel my pants tightening even more. The way she move as she gracefully dances is driving me insane.

I feel my dick twitching as I now look at her legs. Her smooth creamy long legs in those sexy long thigh stockings. She's a guys fucken wet dream.

I let my mind wander and i immediately release a hiss. I imagen those sexy legs wrapped around my neck as I devour her sweet sweet core. I already see her tightening her thighs  around my head while gripping my hair begging for her release knowing I'm the only one who can give it to her .