She's got me wrapped around her finger [M]

Blessing y'all with this Snack I call Min Yoongi 🔥😩💦🔥

Yoongi POV

Fuck. Her pussy is fucken heaven. So wet and sweet.

I feel her smooth thighs tighten around my head as she tugs on my hair bringing my face even closer to her pussy.

I devour her like no tomorrow. Loving the taste of her sweet nectar. I have it spilling down my chin.
I'm thrusting my tongue in and out slurping all her juices.

"You like my thick tongue in your pussy don't you my little vixen." I groan into her pussy.

I feel her legs shaking as she moans out so sexily.

I replace my tongue with one finger and slowly start fingering her exploring every inch.

I added a second finger into her warm cavern. She's so fucken tight it barely fits. I move slowly again before quickening my pace.

I swirl my tongue on her clit and she screams in pleasure. Just wait till I have my cock on you I think to myself.

Her legs start trembling and I know she's close. I suck and bite on her clit till I feel her tense and with one last scream she squirts.

HOLY FUCK!!

She just gets better and better.

I keep fingering her. My fingers are drenched as I move them in and out extending her climax.

When she's done I lap up her juices cleaning her up the best I can.

Still shaking I take her legs off my shoulders and steady her on her feet. We stay silent. Only our heavy breathing is heard.

I bring my two fingers up to her mouth and let her taste herself. First I feel her tongue swirling each finger in her mouth before sucking them off.

"My little vixen is a squirter huh?" I say in an amused voice. I can tell she's blushing and is embarrassed as she lets go of my fingers from her mouth.

"Sorry" she says in a fast squeaky voice.

"For what my little vixen" I say in a questioning voice.

" I swear I didn't mean to get you wet. I hate being able to squirt." She says as she picks something from the ground which I'm assuming are her safety shorts and wipes part of my face and my white button up shirt.

I grab her wrist and stop her movements. I grab her shorts and wipe her pussy cleaning it with the small cloth.

I come closer to her as she takes a step back. I lean in to her so my mouth is directly on her ear and whisper.

"Don't feel sorry my little vixen. I find it so hot when a girl squirts. You can squirt all your juices over me if you want" I say in a seductive voice.

I wasn't lying to her all the porn videos I watch have girls that squirt. You could say it's one of my many kinks. 😉

"I...I..." she began saying but I cover her mouth with my own and roughly began making out with her.