Unexpected Encounter

Yoongi POV

"Wake him up!!!"

"No you do it!"

"You're the Youngest!"

"Exactly I don't want to die young"

"Step aside bitches I'll do it!" A  third voice joins in.

I stir in my bed irritated at the voices coming from outside my bedrooms door. I swear I can't get some peace and quiet.

I hear my door slam open. How the hell did they open it? I swear I locked it didn't I?

I swear if they made a copy of the key to my lock Ima kill them.

"Hey hyung" a quivering voice is heard as my body is being shakened. I pretend to not hear him and ignore him.

"Suga can you pretty please wake up?" The voice says a little louder and shaking me more forceful than before.

"Fuck off!" I mumble out. Can't these guys just let me sleep. It's all I ask.

"Fine you asked for it!" I hear him angrily puff out. I hear his  footsteps retreating from my room.

I smile to myself. Finally some peace and quiet I think to myself. A few minutes later I hear the voices outside my door again.

"Oh please tell me your not serious"

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

I hear footsteps approaching me. Fuck my life why won't they leave me alone.

"Yah this is your last chance! Get up !" He yells in a frustrated voice.

"FUCK OF-" I yelled but got cut off as ice cold water hot my skin. My eyes open at the speed of light and I immediately got out of the bed.

I look at the three boys in front of me. Jungkook who looks like he's about to faint, Taehyung who states back at me with his face pale and mouth open wide in shock, and finally ladies and gentlemen FUCKEN Jimin who is laughing while clutching his stomach tears in his eyes.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath allowing me to calm down. You know what Fuck that shit!

"I'M GOING TO GIVE YALL A 5 SECOND HEAD START BEFORE I KILL YALLS ASSES!!ESPECIALLY YOU FUCKEN PARK JIMIN!" I yell out feeling myself shake in anger.

"Runnnnnn!!!!" Taehyung yells. Let the chase begin.

———————— 30 minuets later———————

"Ouch!!!!! You hit me so hard!!!" Jimin whines as he rubs his shoulder. I roll my eyes at him.

"Why did me and Jungkook get hit? We didn't even do anything?" Taehyung puffs out and Jungkook nods his head.

" That's exactly why I hit you both. Y'all didn't do anything to stop Jimin from throwing ice cold water on me!" I say and they both lowered their heads.

"By the way where are the rest?" I say finally realizing the others aren't here.

" I don't know where exactly, but they did leave a note saying they will be back in the afternoon." Jimin says bringing the sticky note that had Jins handwriting all over it.