Haven't touched myself in such a Long time [M]

Rosé POV

It's Suho

Well fuck.....

I stare at the two men in front of me already missing the warmth of Chanyeol's hand on my own.

Suho is whispering harshly into Chanyeol's ear probably scolding him to be careful around the fans.

With one tug at his elbow Suho drags Chanyeol away not before he gives me one last sad smile. Aww he looks like a puppy.

"Awww that was sooooo cute!" Lisa's voice  snaps me from my thinking.

"Stop it!" I give her a playful glare. She sticks her Young's at me and crosses her arms across her chest.

I turn my head and look at Jennie's direction who's currently giving me a smirk.

"What?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"What a scene." She says and throws her head back in laughter.

"Apparently your not the only one enjoying it tho." I give her a confused look and she signs her arm to look all around us.

I turn my head and for sure apparently they aren't the only ones enjoying the scene. Everyone is staring at me. Not just the fans but almost every single idol is.

Omg !!!!!!
This is so embarrassing.......

I feel my checks flame up and use my hair to cover my face from everyone.

"Haha now you know how it feels!!" I hear Jisoo say.

I mentally roll my eyes at that.

—————after a few performances————

I'm so bored 😐

I move in my seat feeling my ass checks falling asleep on me. I lean over and take a sip of water from the bottle.

I place the water bottle down as the lights dim out until it's pitch black except for the fans light-sticks.

Damn I wish our Blinks had some (honestly We deserve a Light-stick but nooo YG doesn't wanna Give is any 😞 )

The lights turn on and music starts playing. I immediately know who it is.
It's BTS main dancer Jhope. My older sister Alice is obsessed with them so I kinda know who is who and a few of their songs.

He starts dancing and I watch in astonishment as he gracefully moves through the stage.

After his solo All of BTS comes out and starts singing mine and Jisoo's favorite song Blood Sweat Tears and the fans go wild.

I mean who wouldn't there all so handsome and talented.

"Omg there so handsome!!!" Jisoo yells and high-fives Jennie and  proceeds to clap like a seal.

I smile at them and watch the rest of the performance.

"His rapping is sooooo good !!!!" Jennie yells pointing at Namjoon.

"No Suga is better!" Lisa yells pointing at the handsome guy overflowing with confidence.

I take a good look at him and damn he fine.