It's Him

https://i

https://i.imgur.com/eqZZ2FF.gif

Rosé POV

Fuck.

What. Did. I. Just. Do.

With shaky legs I walk out leaving Mr. "I won't tell you my name" sex god in the room.

I turn my head to both sides making sure no one sees me coming out. I sprint my way down the hallway looking for a way out.

"Pastaaaaaaaaa" I hear my "nickname" being called in the distance. I walk down the hallway hoping to find jisoo unnie.

As I am walking I start to think of what just happen. I remember his skillful tongue on my pussy and I feel an ache between my legs. I shake my head and flush at the thought of it.

I run off trying not to think about "that" and not watching where I'm going I make a turn and slam into someone.

I feel myself starting to fall back and I shut my eyes waiting for my ass to make contact with the floor.

I feel strong arms come around my waist keeping me from falling down to the ground. I peek one eye open and see "him" and my heart flutters.

I open my other eye and stare in awestruck how can someone look so perfect. He looks so handsome in his expensive suit.

His laugh brings me out of my daydreaming and notice I've been staring at him for two minutes.

"Are you okay Chaeyoung- ah", he says with a smile showing off his white pearly whites.

"W....what?" I say still admiring him and his beauty.

"Are you okay? You bumped into me pretty hard." He said with concern in his voice.

"Uhmmm yes?"

He removes one hand from my waist and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and brings his head low to examine my face. I lean my head back as he does this and feel myself blush.

"Are you sure your face is kinda flushed?" He says leaning his head even closer. I lean my head back not knowing what else to do.

"It's really hot in here." I say trying to sound normal.

"Sureee" He says with a sly smile playing on his lips. God he's so sexy.

He lets go of my waist and crosses both of his arms over his chest.

"What were you doing in that hallway? There's nothing in there but closets?" He question with a curious look on his face.