Late Night Rewards [M]

Finally ~
Here's the Chapter I promised.
Long and with smut 😉

Yoongi POV

The waitress carefully placed each of our plates in front of us and we began eating. I munched on my food angrily.

"Rosé we saw your SMA performance it was great!" Jimin said breaking the silence.

" aww thank you I saw your groups performance too and it was amazing. Y'all really know how to hype the crowd up." My Rosé said. Chanyeol faked coughed and Rosé added " Exo also did an amazing job too."

Silence took over again and we awkwardly ate in silence. I watched her intensely loving the way her cheeks puffed up more than usual when she ate. She so cute I thought to myself. She looked up and my face flushed at being caught.

"Is there something on my face?" She sad as she started wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"No you-" I began saying but got cut of by freaking Chanyeol.

"Perfect. Your pure perfection." He said as he put his hand on top of hers.

"I agree!" Jungkook said. Shut up maknae I thought to myself.

"No I'm not. You should see my members their way prettier than me. I'm just plain looking." She said with a sad expression taking over her face.

"Rosé your very pretty like really really pretty!" Taehyung said causing My Little Vixen to blush.

Quit flirting with her you little prick!!!

"Ow!" Taehyung yelled. Opps.... I might have kicked him from underneath the table. Well in my defense he deserved it.

"So I heard BlackPink is working on new songs for the first half of 2017?" Jungkook asked. He's such a fanboy I swear.

"I don't know if I should say." She asks nervously. She's so damn cute.

"My lips are sealed.", said Jimin while pretending to close his mouth and throwing the key away.

"Fine. It's a gift for the fans. It's called As If it's Your Last" She said quickly and picked up her cup and drank a sip.

I wish I was your last

"Well EXO is preparing a comeback on mid July." Chanyeol said as he leaned back and casually put one of his arm around My little vixens shoulder.

My Rosé was clearly startled but he left his arm dangling close to the top of her breasts. He looked straight at my eyes while doing so and gave a small smirk.

Chanyeol you bastard! I thought to myself.

"Hyung are you okay?" I turned my head and looked at Taehyung.

"What!" I barked out causing Rosé to flinch at my tone. Oops

"Your fork!" Jimin pointed at my hand. I looked down and I had bend the fork in an unusual position.

Well fuck.....

"Are you angry at something Suga?" Chanyeol's said as he gave me a cocky smile as he rested his other hand on top of my vixen. Rosé blushed at his movement.

"No. I'm perfectly fine." I said and gave him a glare. I hate this fucker.

They continued talking and I just ate in silence.