Late night Rewards pt.2 [M]

Yoongi POV

I finger fucked my little vixen with three of my fingers.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She squirmed underneath me as I quickened my pace. The sound of my fingers sloshing in and out of her wetness had my cock hardening.

"Fuck I'm gonna come!!!" She cried out in pleasure.

A groan left me as her pussy clenched around my fingers. Her legs began trembling uncontrollably with every stoke. With one more stoke and lick of my younger she came.

Her legs and ass rose from the bed as she sexily squired.

"Fuck Yes baby!!! Squirt for daddy!!" I yelled out loud as I rubbed her push at a fast pace allowing her squirting and high to last longer.

Her body slumped back as I watched her come down from her high.

We stayed in silence for a minute. I watched her covers chest rise and fall as she tried catching her breath.

She lifted her upper body from the bed and she lifted her shirt above her head and threw it somewhere in the room.

I bit my lip as I watched her beautiful mounds bounce as she got off the bed. She  brought me to the edge of the bed as she sat in front of me in only her heels and skirt.

I licked my lips at the sight. She looked so fucken sexy with a blindfold while sitting her pretty knees. She was a present I so desperately wanted to unwrap.

She brought a hand to my hard cock and gave it one long stroke. I hissed at the feeling of her warm hands.

She tilted her head and gave a smile at my reaction. Fuck she's so fucken adorable even when she's doing all these sinful actions.

I chuckled as her hands were so small they can't fully wrap around my cock. She slowly stroked my huge cock. Starting from the base to tip of the head.

"Ahh. Fuck!!" I let the words leave my mouth.

She would occasionally stop and grip my cock painfully and chuckled before proceeding to pleasure me.

My breaths came out shallow with every single stroke she gave. My hands gripped the bed sheets.

She removed her hand from my cock and sexily licked her lips. She brought one finger to the my mushroom tip and took off my precum and brought it to her mouth and sucked on her finger.

"Quit teasing!" I groaned.

She slowly brought her face to to my cock and gave one single lick at the tip.she then took a hold of my cock with one hand and gave one lick from the base to to the tip and I almost fucken lost it.

"Be a good girl and wrap your pretty little lips around me!"

She immediately wrapped her lips around the head and gently sucked. My cock jerked as soon as she placed her lips there.

"Ah shit! That feels so fucken good!"

She then proceeded to deep throat. Too bad my cock didn't fit in her small lips. She could only take halfway of my length and used her other hand to stroke the remaining.

She took her mouth off from my cock and sucked on one of my balls while she massaged the other.

Fuck........ I'm close

My cock jerked once again when she placed it in her mouth again. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and stood up and gently fucked her mouth.

She fucken moaned sending the vibrations to my cock. I quicken my pace and assaulted her mouth as she gaged.