The DM • Chapter 1

I wake up to a bright room, I check my phone and its 11:34. I went to go get ready, I brushed my teeth and did my hair.

 I went to go get ready, I brushed my teeth and did my hair

(I add pictures to make the story more vivid 😗)

I went out onto our balcony and looked at the beautiful view.

"Buenos dias", I hear my sister say.
"Morning", I say smiling.
"What are you so happy about today?", she asks.
"I don't know, today is just a good day", I tell her going back inside.

I lay on my bed checking Instagram, until I see a notification in my DM's from no, it can't be the real.. Jake Paul? Internet celebrity? Leader of team 10?

I hesitantly check the DM..

Jake: Hey, we haven't met before but you and Lucia seem cool. Anyways I want to ask you something, so respond soon!

Me: I was just on Instagram! What's up?

Jake: I want to know if you and Lucia would like to fly out to LA and maybe stay for a week or two, shoot a couple videos, ya know get to know you guys!

Me: Well, I'll have to talk to Lucia first, I'll be right back.

I run out to the living room, phone in hand, yelling "JAKE PAUL WANTS TO FLY US TO LA!!", once Lucia heard she screamed and we hugged.

"We're to girly sometimes..", I say half smiling half laughing.
"Yeah I know, anyhow.. Jake Paul can have us I'm getting packed right now!", she says excitedly.
"I'll go DM Jake again!", I say speed walking to my room.

Me: she's already packing lol

Jake: Haha. Ok so when do you guys wanna leave? There's a flight in about 30 minutes? I don't know if this is all too soon for you guys or not.

Me: We'll be in LA in 12 hours 😂

I quickly got packed and so did Lucia, I was sort of stressed about the whole thing but also happy. Jake gave us his number and the rest of team 10's.

As we sped off to the airport I texted my friends and family from Barcelona. Lucia and I's mom died when we were 7 in a car crash, so we only had our Dad. He was a policeman so he taught us a lot of self defense.

Time Skip to Landing 🛬

We got off the plane and we were in Los Angeles, California... It was crazy that we were here, it was also very dark because it was 1:02 in the morning.