Telling Them • Chapter 3

"You got salad for me rightttt?", asks Tessa.

"Uhh Ivan ordered it I was waiting patiently in the uber!", I lie speed walking to the trampoline.

"Hey you ordered it!", I hear Ivan say as he runs up to me.

He picks me up by my waist and leans back so I can't touch the ground.

"Wait no no!!", I say turning back to him as he starts walking outside by the pool.

"Yes yes yes!", he mocks.

Jake comes with his camera and so does Erika.

"Throw her in!", Lucia chants.

"Lucia I thought you were my sister!", I yell.

"Hahaha no way, I'm your EVIL TWIN!", she yells making an evil face.

Right as she said twin Ivan threw me in. I got out freezing cold and I curled up in a ball and laid down in the patch of grass.

"Uhh was it that cold?", asks Emilio.

I speak no words. I just roll out on my back and lay there staring up at the sky trying not to blink.

"Is she okay guys?", asks Ivan walking toward me.

When he kneeled down I sprang up and pushed him into the pool.

"That's what you get for getting this too wet! It was expensive!", I say flipping my hair and dusting my hands off like I did dirty work.

I grabbed a towel when Chad taps my shoulder.

"Aye I wanted to know if you want to learn how to skateboard with Lucia, for the vlog, you know?", he says smiling.

"Yeah yeah sure!", I tell him. Lemme get changed.. I know exactly what to wear too!", I state.

I run up to Chance, Anthony, and the twins room. I go to Ivan and Emilio's closet and steal one of Ivan's Thrasher sweaters.

Ivan's P.O.V.

I went inside and changed, after I threw my other clothes in the wash. When I was going downstairs to go see Ara, Emilio stopped me in my tracks. We walked up to our room and he locked the door.

"I know you like Ara!", he states.

I blush but try to hide it and I didn't know what to do.

"I'm not mad, but why didn't you tell me?", he asks.

"Because, I didn't know if I liked her yet.. ".

"Do you know you like her NOW?", he questions.

"Yes".

Ara's P.O.V.

I rode the skateboard and fell a few times. Every time I fell Chad asked if I was okay, and every single time I just said "Chad, I only fell, remember my dad is a policeman!".

When we were done shooting the video and being goofy I decided I wanted to talk to Ivan.

I texted Ivan to meet me in my room and waited for a few minutes. He came in and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Hey..", he said

"Hey... I just wanted to talk to you because I think I want to tell Team 10 about us? It won't be easy to have a relationship without people finding out. You know? The paparazzi, news articles, fans??", I tell him.

"Oh thank god I thought you were breaking up with me!", he sighs in relief.

I smile. "So we should?", I laugh.