Pinned Down • Chapter 7

I walked downstairs and Ale was awake I'm on the couch, on his phone.

"Morning Al!"

"Morning Ara!"

"Want some breakfast?", I ask pointing to the kitchen.

"Sure, thanks. Need any help?", he asks.

"Yeah, I'll probably have to make everyone breakfast too", I laugh.

"So what are you doing today?", he asks while grabbing eggs and butter out of the fridge.

"Well I'm going on a date with Ivan, sadly", I chuckle.

"Why is it sad?", Ivan asks coming downstairs.

"I was just kidding!", I say walking up to Ivan.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then went back to making eggs with Ale.

Ale seemed kind of weird after I told him I was going on a date with Ivan.

"You okay", I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine", he responds.

------------

After eating an awkward breakfast with Ale and Ivan, even I felt odd.

I was laying down in my bed on my phone about to get ready for our date, when I heard someone trying to do the passcode on our door over and over again. I had just assumed it was Ivan and he forgot the password.

Opening my door, to my surprise it was Alejandro. He shut the door and then walked past me and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong?".

"Just sit down".

I sat down next to him and he put his hand on my my thigh, which I know he would never do, right?

Ale's P.O.V

I was ready to tell Ara my feelings for her, and I knew she would want to be with me because we've been friends way longer than her and Ivan have known each other..

I tried to code but I forgot it and was trying to put it in before Ivan noticed me, he was sitting on the couch downstairs. The door opened and it was her so I walked past her and sat on her bed and motioned for her to come next to me.

She closed the door and walked over and I put my hand on her thigh, which made her seem kind of surprised.

"Um-", she begins.

"I have feelings for you Ara..", I start.

"What?", she questions.

"You know what I said".

I pin her down and start kissing her and biting her bottom lip for entrance. I didn't know what I was doing, but I wanted her.

She was resisting and trying to scream but I didn't let her, I felt bad but she needed to know how I felt about her. I put her arms down and I was on top of her. I started taking my pants off and that when _________

...

Mwahaha gonna leave you here... guess what will happen next!!