The Hotel Room • Chapter 2

I walked out of the bathroom and Ivan was still there. I sat on his bed close to him. The door to the room was shut and everyone was eating lunch. (Because they slept in, remember they got home at 1:00 am?)

"Watcha doin' on your phone?", I ask.

"Liking all of your pictures on Instagram, duh", he says smirking. "These are hot", he says blushing.

"Thanks I try", I say giggling.

"You don't even need to try", he says his voice getting lower as he grabs my waist sitting up.

I blush and I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. Was this a dream? Maybe his eyes were but this wasn't. He leaned in to kiss me and I didn't resist. I ended up in his lap.

He got up with my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips crashed against mine and I felt tingles everywhere. His tongue explored my mouth and so did mine to his.

"I like you", he whispered.

I smiled and we kept making out. I put my arms around his neck and mine were on his waist. He threw me onto the bottom bunk and got on top of me. He started to take off my top but I pulled back.

"What's wrong?", he said looking disappointed.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. I just, I just don't think we can do this here..", I say looking away.

"Then let's go somewhere else", he whispered gently holding my face.

"Where could we go?", I ask.

"Let's make an excuse, isn't your birthday in a couple days?", he says.

"Let's go get a present for my sister..", I say smirking.

Ivan went to get ready and I went downstairs.

"Ayee I'm Tessa you look good!!", Tessa says.

I laugh.

"Thank same to you I'm Arabella but please call me Ara", I say.

"Your Spanish accent is so pretty!", Kade says.

"Aye watch it Kade she's 18 your 22", says Jake.

Kade looks at me in disbelief with his jaw wide open and just walks away. I giggle and eat lunch.

"Where's my sister? Still asleep?", I ask Chad who is sitting next to me eating.

"Yep she's on the couch snoozin' away", he responds after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"K, I'm gonna go out with Ivan to get a present for her", I say.

Everyone turns to me. I thought they would question why Ivan was coming but they didn't.

"Why are you getting her a present?", asks Alex.

"Because it's our birthday in 4 days!", I say in a duh tone.

"Hey no need to get sassy! By the way I'm Tony *coughs* DAD *coughs* Anthony says walking in.

I laugh. "Okay father"

Ivan walks down the stairs looking sexy as fuck, so.. the usual...

"Your ready?", he asks.

"Yup, leggo", I say smiling.

We walked out the door and got in an uber. We went to a fancy hotel, once we got in we rushed up to our room holding hands.

Now in our room, Ivan locked the door with his eyes on me. He picked me up by the thighs and he started kissing all over my neck. I started to get flashbacks of the time I was raped and and abused as a child. I just ignored them and kept going.

He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I put my arms around his neck and pushed him over so I was on top. I started making out with him and he was pulling my waist. I started kissing his jawline and he let out a moan.

I smile and giggle.

"Found your sweet spot", I whisper.

He lets put small moans as I go around his jaw. He pushed me over and started to take off my clothes. I couldn't stand the memories. My mind was telling me to stop but my body was saying "GIRL YAS PLZZ GIMME IT NOWWW". (Lol had to add that how could I not😂)

"Stop!!", I scream pushing away from him. He looked shocked.

"What's wrong? What did I do?", he asks concerned.

"N-nothing it's just-" he cut me off.

"No, tell me what's wrong.", he demanded.

"Nobody knows this except Lucia and my dad but, I was raped.. and abused... when I was a kid.", I stated tears filling my eyes and my cheeks turning rosy.

"Oh..".

He brought me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We just sat together in a moment of relaxing silence. (By the way they aren't naked lol)

I felt comfortable and safe with him. That's when I remembered I was just about to have sex with someone I've pretty much only known for a day.

I laugh and he looks at me with a questioned face.

"How could you be laughing?", he asks.

"Because I've never had a boyfriend that I've liked so much I've almost had sex with him in a day", I say letting out a faint giggle.

He smiles and wraps his arms around me again. We fell asleep on the bed and when we woke up it was an 3 hours later. I shook Ivan to wake him up.

"Yes?", he asks being so damn cute.

"He got here at 1:00... and now it's 3:29", I say making a fake mad/ awkward face. (You get it right?)

"Everyone is gonna ask us how we were out that long!", I state as he jumps up in bed.

I started quickly grabbing my things and we run out of the hotel. I realize we hadn't gotten a present for Lucia yet. But there was no time. Instead I ordered pizzas to the Team 10 house so when we got there it would look like we got pizza.

Once we got to the Team 10 house we waited outside for a few minutes and the pizza was there. We went inside with it.

"Pizza!!", I yelled with my quiet Spanish accent.

"You need to YELL it!", Ivan says.

"PIZZZAAAAAA!!!", he yells very, very loudly. Apparently so loud everyone heard and they came running.

Thanks for reading be sure to comment suggestions of things I should write into this (preferably drama). I get minor writers block just in the middl of writing sometimes so it takes about a day to update at the least.