Nail Shop • Chapter 9

Ever since Alejandro left I've been acting weird and I know Ivan knows too. I mean, my best friend basically raped me to try and show that he "loves" me? It had been 3 days since he left and I was still a little sore.

I was laying in bed with Ivan still asleep. He had his arms around my waist and we were cuddled up against each other. Suddenly, I heard someone typing in the code to our room. The door opened and it was Erika.

"Why aren't you guys awake yet? It's 11:45!", she asks.

I check the time on my phone.

"Oh sorry!".

"It's okay, also me and Tessa wanted to know if you'd like to go get mani-pedi's with us?!", she asks excitedly.

"Oh sure! I'll get ready!", I respond, feeling a little excited myself.

I quickly got out of bed and got ready

I left a note on the bedside table next to Ivan

Se fue por un mani-pedi con las chicas xoxo - Ara
Gone out for a mani-pedi with the girls xoxo - Ara

We rolled up to the little shop and luckily the people there were adults and didn't know who we were. Once it was our turn we all got seats next to each other.

The lady turned the water on and it felt amazing, the warm water rushing against my skin. I turned on the massage chair and felt like I was gonna fall asleep.

-------------------------

We were finished and we called an uber, it got there quick. Closing the car door, it slid against my leg with the gunshot wound. I faintly winced because I had forgotten about it.

The uber dropped us of at our house and Ivan was standing there with his back faced to us, and Emilio had his phone, looking evil.

...

I am sooooo sorry for this horrible chapter and I haven't updated since like... last month..

Ugh school is really stressing my out and I feel like I have ADHD because I keep getting distracted and I'm like "oh I'll just watch this YouTube video for a few minutes..", Its like LAYS people!! You can't just have one 😭😭😭 anyways please comment suggestions of what to do next chapter...