~ chapter one ~

Numb. That's all he felt. Numb. What kind of feeling is that?

                                -

The grey - haired boy picked himself up off the floor of his blue - wallpapered room with great difficulty. He sighed. The aggressive shouting and arguing emerging from downstairs had seemed to have come to a halt. He forced himself to smile.
Itsokayitsokayitsokayitsokay.

He proceeded in mumbling comforting words to himself as he ushered  himself out of the safety of his bedroom and cautiously made his way down the stairs.
With careful, quiet steps, he tiptoed into the living room as to not disturb anyone further then he had.
The boy was met with an empty scenery.
Huh.

Just as he turned around thinking that he was off the hook, he collided with a hard surface.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE"
A threatening voice boomed down at him.
Taehyung was confused. With all the confidence he could muster, he replied.

"A...appa. What d..do you mean?" He asked, trying to sound confident. He failed.

You sounded weak, Taehyung.

The man's expression became  even more furious as time slowly progressed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I MEAN, BOY? I DONT WANT A DISGUSTING FAGGOT LIKE YOU IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE. UNDERSTAND?"  The man screeched. Every word he spoke threw a dagger of pain at the younger boys heart, and he knew it.

Tears threatened to fall from the boy's hazelnut eyes.

"B..but appa! I can change I swear! I didn't mean it! Please..." he begged. He never knew kind words could have such a strong, angering affect on the other.

The man seemed to go through an inner conflict at taehyung's words.
His angered expression seemed to calm down a bit and his tensed up muscles visibly relaxed.
He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Taehyung.... what did I do to deserve this, huh? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" He asked in a threatening tone. To anyone that didn't know him, he would have looked calm and collected. But Taehyung knew his dad better then anyone, and it was very clear that the other was about ready to explode any Minuit.

"N..no appa. You didn't" he stuttered out, hunching his shoulders as he braced himself for the impact of his fathers next words.

"That's right. So why why why have you decided to tell me this fucking garbage! Did you expect me to be happy? To be pleased that my son is a fucking slut that likes fucking dick? Huh? HUH?" The man started to raise his voice, As expected.

Taehyung shook his head furiously.
"No appa." His voice barely above a whisper as a few, fat tears spilled down his sharp cheekbones.

"That's what I thought." His fathers voice turned suspiciously quiet.

"So go upstairs AND PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS, OKAY?" He roared, satisfied that he had officially made the boy he now hated so much crumble.

No answer.

He grabbed a fistful of the tanned boy's hair and yanked him up to eye level forcefully.
"OKAY?" He shouted even louder this time. With every sharp, booming vibration of his gruff voice, the boy in his grasp visibly flinched at the pain in his heart.

"O...okay appa." He whispered quietly, trying to mask his tears of heartbreak.

His father released him and he bolted for the stairs as quick as his gangly legs could carry him.

----------------------------------------------

|A/N |

First chapterrrrr 👉😁👉
Sorry it was a bit short I will try to update frequently and with longer chapters as my writing skills progress 😂 thanks to  all the people that read my last book even though it was only a few xxx

Btw sorry for my bad spelling and grammar 😒
I might include smut later on in the book if anyone wants it????
Thanks for reading 😘💕

~~Rosie

(Taehyung looks like this btw 😊) HIS GREY HAIR FOR THEIR NEW COMEBACK THO KYAAAAAAAAAAA

Just imagine taehyungs dad looks like douma matthew

Just imagine taehyungs dad looks like douma matthew. (Jeon Somi's dad 😵). (Also the guy from descendants of the sunnn)