~Chapter nine~

||A•N|| he's an angel on earth istg.^^^
----------------------------------------------

That afternoon the two boys headed out in jungkook's flashy car to the mall.

When they arrived jungkook quickly got out of his side and held the door open for the blonde boy to step out.
Taehyung tensed up, a visible blush forming on his perfectly sculpted high cheekbones.
"Th- thank you jungkook ssi." He mumbled out, eyes trained to the ground.
Jungkook chuckled at his adorable state of nervousness, and wrapped an arm around his waist.
"That's alright taetae. Shall we go?" He asked looking warmly into the others eyes.
Taehyung, being the adorable fluff ball he is... averted all eye contact and tensed up even more and scooted away from jungkook in embarrassment. Goddammit.
Jungkook, although he was sad he couldn't hold taehyung, smiled warmly  and took  hold of the latter's hand instead, pulling him away from the car park and toward the large building.

Taehyung spent that afternoon browsing all the clothes stores in sight, and jungkook buying almost everything  taehyung laid his sight on. (Despite his many protests)

Although taehyung was grateful that jungkook wanted to spend so much  money on him, he couldn't help but worry about jungkooks wallet.

"Jungkook..." taehyung spoke up as they were sat on a bench, taking a breather from all the running manically around the stores (shopping should be a sport taehyung swears)

"Yes love?" Jungkook replied, not missing the strong blush that promptly formed on the apples of taehyung's cheeks.

"Ummmm... aren't you buying a little too much for me? I don't deserve all this..." he mumbled, looking down, feeling guilty despite jungkook being the one who insisted on buying him all these things.

"Taehyung of course not! You deserve everything. What's mine is yours, remember? If your gunna stay with me forever your gonna need all this too so don't protest" he stated triumphantly, knowing full well that he had already won .
Taehyung just nodded and looked away shyly, wich was when something caught his eye.
A shop named 'Doki doki furamingo' stood a few shops away from them. It was painted a light pink with a white doorframe and inside he could see all kinds of pastel clothes.
Jungkook followed his gaze and smiled, standing up and pulling taehyung to his feet.

"Do you wanna go in there, princess?" Jungkook asked.

"Would that... are you sure that would be okay?" Taehyung asked uncertainly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully and wrapped his strong arm around taehyung's waist once again.
"Taehyungie I told you! Of course it's alright. Besides, I enjoy buying things for you. It feels nice" Jungkook shrugged and pulled taehyung and himself towards the cute shop that taehyung had his eye on.

~ a house of cards, and us inside ~