~ chapter two ~

Taehyung ran up the stairs as fast as he could, just wanting to get away from what occurred at the bottom of said stairs.
Tears repeatedly streamed down his face as he burst open the door of his safe, comfy room.
His room.
His room was the only place that he felt like he belonged.
Where would he go now?
How would he make money?
Would he live on the streets?

He bit his lip as a choked sob threatened to erupt out of his throat as he thought of how badly he had messed everything up for himself.

What the fuck have I done? I'm worthless. I'm disgusting. I'm ugly. Why am I still here? What am I doing. What am I going to do.

As he thought of all the things going wrong at the time, he began shoving random items into a nearby rucksack he had found through the never ending rivers of tears spilling down his face.

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER BE READY TO LEAVE OR I'LL COME UP THERE AND MAKE YOU MYSELF" he flinched as the voice of his father reached his ears, tinted red from crying.

He glanced around his room at all the belongings he was going to miss. His lip wobbled again.

No Taehyung. No more crying. You can do this.

He inhaled deeply before turning around and trudging out of the door, not before looking longingly back at all the precious memories all his belongings held.
As he descended the stairs, all his nerves came rushing back to him. His breathing quickened as the anger flaring in his fathers eyes came into view.

His father just rolled his eyes and huffed at him irritably.

"Hurry up boy. You take up so much space, Jesus." He complained meanly. rubbing his temples in an exasperated fashion.

"Okay, okay I'm going, I'm going." The younger sighed out, trying to act like he didn't care. Trying to act like his heart hadn't just shattered for the millionth time that night.

He took a deep breath before he was roughly shoved outside into the cold, night air.

His father smirked.
"And don't ever think about coming back, slut." He growled through gritted teeth, hoping his anger and hatred had been portrayed enough.

A last tear slipped down the silver haired boy as he gave his home a final glance.
And then he started walking.

----------------------------------------------

|A/N|

Second chapter doneeeee 😁 I hope you enjoyed this short, triggering chapter 😅 but I'm pretty happy with this storyline and I can't wait to write more chapters soon. Thanks for reading 😙💕

~~Rosie