~ Chapter Four ~

After waltzing away from tzuyu, Jungkook felt like he deserved a break. It was getting pretty dark outside.
The air was crisp and every step he took filled the dull silence of the city air.
He continued walking blissfully until he came across a small cafe at the end of a plain street.
Shrugging his shoulders he approached the door. As he pressed his fingers to the cool glass of the door, a little bell rang from above his head, signalling someone behind the counter of his arrival.
He dusted off his shoes on the fuzzy welcome Mat under his feet and proceeded to enter the warm, comforting cafe.
As he neared the counter a tall male with black parted hair greeted him.
"Hello I'm jinyoung. What can I get for you today sir?"
Jungkook smiled.
It was nice to have someone greet him politely and not shouting 'oppa' in his ear 24/7.

"Hi, yes I would like a black coffee please." He asked trying to send as warm a smile as he could towards jinyoung to show the male his services were appreciated.
Jinyoung smiled back.
"Coming right up, please go sit at a table and I'll be with you shortly"

Jungkook did a quick dip of his head and then spun around to find a place to sit. He realised the cafe was realatively empty besides an elderly couple sitting nearest to the counter.
Not wanting to be bothered by anyone remotely like tzuyu, he chose a small table right at the back of the room, where he could have his privacy.
He hadn't been waiting long all, not more than 2 to 3 minuits, but it felt incredibly longer as there was nobody to talk with.
Just as he was pondering this thought, he heard the bell hung over the door tinkle.
Jungkook was dumbstruck.
A boy walked in. He couldn't have been much younger than Jungkook, but god he was beautiful.
His soft cheeks held a rosy blush from the cold over his gorgeously sun kissed skin, and his soft, fluffy grey hair fell delicately over his smooth forehead.
His body was skinny, but not too skinny. Curvy, but not too curvy.
In short, the boy was perfect. Absolutely stunning. Apart from one flaw. He was frowning. A sad expression laced his delicate features, his soft, cherry red lips turned down into a sorrowful pout.
The boy had walked in looking like the world was about to end; he looked like nothing could make his day better and nothing could help his heartbroken mood. So the thing he said as he walked gracefully up to the counter surprised him.

"I'd like a strawberry cake please."

----------------------------------------------

|A/N|

Woooooo double update bitchesss 😂 omf my hands hurt so much from wrighting you don't even know 😅. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed xx

~~Rosie