~Chapter eight~

Taehyung woke up to bright sunlight invading his vision. He slowly rose into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes to make them adjust to their surroundings.
He hadn't had a good sleep like that in months.
Taehyung smiled at the comfortable situation he was in, until he realised the warmth that slept next to him that night was gone. He patted the space beside him as if Jungkook would magically appear again and they could cuddle some more, but he didn't.

With a sigh, he hauled himself out of bed and proceeded to skip out of the room in search of Jungkook.
As soon as he left the room, his nose was hit with a wonderful aroma. He followed the scent until he reached what appeared to be jungkooks kitchen.
Jungkook was stood at the stove, flipping pancakes in a pan and humming to himself blissfully. Taehyung smiled.
Everything is good now.
Before long Jungkook noticed taehyungs presence in the room and smiled welcomingly at him.
"Hi taehyungie! Your up early." Jungkook said with surprise in his voice.
"Good morning! I couldn't sleep cos you weren't there." Taehyung pouted adorable and Jungkook cooed at him.
"Sorry love, but duty calls!" Jungkook said jokingly, pointing at his stomach. Taehyung chuckled.
Everything is happy now.
The atmosphere stayed calm as they stood in comfortable silence as Jungkook continued with his cooking, until Taehyung broke it.
"Uh-um Jungkook... thanks for letting me stay...." Taehyung smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck, looking at anything but Jungkook.
Jungkook smiled with sympathy and adoration in his eyes.
"Of course Taehyung. It's no problem! What else could I do anyway? Leave you on the streets? A cute thing like you shouldn't be on the streets you know." Jungkook stated matter of factly, as if it was an obvious answer.

"Y-yeah but... doesn't it bother you that I'm gay?" The sentence came out almost a whisper.
"Should it?" Jungkook asked curiosly.

"W-well... yeah?" Taehyung said, his tone laced with um, duh?

"Don't worry Taehyungie, it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I may be slightly gay if I'm honest with myself" Jungkook laughed as he thought back to how he was never really atracted to tzuyu in the first place.

"Really?!" Taehyung gasped in shock.

"Mm-hmm!" Jungkook hummed, scooping up the pancakes and laying them out on two plates.
"Now sit down and eat, taehyungie, we have a big day ahead of us!" He smiled.

"We do?" Taehyung asked questioningly, sitting down on a chair at the kitchen table as Jungkook had instructed.
"Of course! We have to go shopping for clothes for you silly. If your going to be staying here forever your gonna need some supplies, right?" He said in excitement.
Taehyung smiled. Forever.

The rest of the morning was spent eating breakfast and having comfortable conversations. They didn't have a worry in the world.
Finally, I belong somewhere.

----------------------------------------------
|A:N|
(Not proofread btw) I am honestly proud of meself. IM AN UPDATING MACHINE BITCHES NOTHING CAN STOP ME. Btw I choose the song at the top of the fic to fit the storyline of he chapter. Listen to it fam!! Thanks for reading chingus xx

~~Rosie