~ Chapter Five ~

Jungkook shook his head free of any perverted thoughts that popped into his head.
Stop that you perverted fuck face.

His gaze took on an expression of pity as he stared at the boy longingly. He smiled, thinking how great it could be if he was the one that could make the beautiful boy smile.

After the boy had ordered he spun on his heels, looking for a place to sit in peace. Jungkooks heart broke a little more at just how deep and lifeless brown eyes seemed.
The silver haired boy began to walk with swift, wobbly steps to the table furthest from jungkooks, but before he could make it there, his legs gave way underneath him.

|TAEHYUNG'S POV|

I feel nothing anymore. Nothing matters. After I left the house in wich I don't belong anymore, I stopped feeling. What is happening anymore? I couldn't answer that question even If I knew to be honest.
So I'm walking. I don't really know where to, but Somehow i can tell it's somewhere that matters.
The air feels calm. I don't know what emotion I would pair with calmness, even if I could feel it.
I don't even know how I feel anymore. I just feel blank. I know deep down I am sad, but it's just not surfacing right now. It's weird, back at my old home I was sure I was devastated. I wonder what happened to that feeling?

What.
I look up and see that I've managed to walk to a small cafe. Why am I here? Suddenly I hear a growl coming from my stomach.
I must be hungry.
Yeah, that's probably it.
So why can't I feel it?
I sigh. Not because of sadness, nor irritation, I just sigh.

Slowly I approach the cafe, pushing the door open I am vaguely aware of a tinkle coming from a above my head.
I look around. There is a counter with a man behind it. He is tall and has black parted hair, and his name tag reads 'jinyoung'.
But what caught my eye and I actually felt interest towards, was a cake. I don't know why I want it, I don't even know how. If  my emotions aren't making themselves known, then why do I want it?

"Can I help you sir?"
I glanced up. The man was talking to me. I glanced back down at the slice of strawberry cake encased in glass.
I want it.

"I'd like a strawberry cake please" I stated, pointing at the delicious treat that had caught my eye.
Jinyoung nodded and smiled at me.
"Yes of course. Please go and take a seat."
I nodded and turned around. I feel light.
I glance around and spot a table. It was in the corner of the room and looked pretty secluded from everybody else.

With shaky steps I began to walk to it. Crossing the room slowly, I kinda feel like I'm going to fall down. Why is that?

Suddenly, I can't see anything. But I feel sad. Why am I sad. A feel a single tear roll down my cheek.

Why?

----------------------------------------------

|A/N|
Poor taehyungiieeee 😭 sorry I'm dragging the storyline out so much, I'm not very good at writing tbh. Hope you enjoyed 😊

~~Rosie