~ Chapter six ~

As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung begin to collapse , he  ran to him in a panic. He caught the pretty boy in his arms and cradled him on the floor, stroking his hair. He didn't know why he felt such a strong need to take care of the other, but he knew it wasn't a bad feeling.
He felt the boy start to shake in his arms as tears sprung from his tightly shut eyes.
Jungkook's eyes widened. The whole time he had been watching the fluffy haired boy, he hadn't once shown any emotion on his smooth, tanned face.
He wiped the tears away with his thumb and pulled the boy into his arms as he sat back on his chair.

"Shh shh, it okay" he whispered as he stroked the fluffy strands of hair on the smaller's  head.

Slowly, the boy opened his tear filled eyes and was met with jungkooks dark brown orbs looking down at him with care.
His lip wobbled as he thought about how kind Jungkook looked and he sobbed again.
He wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck and held onto him like his life depended on it and proceeded in crying softly.
Jungkook smiled a pained smile as he thought about why the boy was crying so hard.
"It's okay baby, shh shh you'll be okay..." he whispered, trying to calm the pretty boy that was sat in his lap down.
He rocked back and forth a bit in hopes of calming the heartbroken boy down, and it worked.
Slowly but surely, the boy began to relax and fall limp in jungkooks arms, soft snores barely audible.
Jungkook smiled. He vowed to himself he would take care of the boy.

A few minuits later, jinyoung came waltzing over to their table with two trays, one in each hand.
He looked down and noticed the boy sleeping peacefully in jungkooks arms, clutching his shirt subconsciously.

"Would you like me to wrap this up for him?" Jinyoung whispered, gesturing at the cake and then at the beauty in jungkooks lap.

"Yes please I would appreciate that a lot." He said with a lowered voice, and then continued to pay for both his and taehyungs order.
Jinyoung bowed and whispered
"I hope he feels  better soon" sending a warm smile to the boy, even though he was sound asleep.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied, thankful that two people could care for the boy if he hadn't anywhere to go.
Jinyoung nodded once and flitted off back to the kitchen.
Jungkook quickly chugged his coffee and lifted up the sleeping boy in his arms. He hooked the boys bag on his arm and proceeded to walk without much difficulty (Taehyung was very light) out of the cafe.

I'll make you better, I promise.

----------------------------------------------

Woop woooooop 😁 hoped you enjoyed this chapter and if you are confused make sure to leave a comment and ask me whatever you feel like asking xxx

~~Rosie