~ Chapter seven~

Taehyung woke up in an unfamiliar setting. He sat up slowly, clutching his silver head wich was throbbing painfully. (Probably from all the crying the night before)
He opened his eyes slowly to let them adjust to the new setting. He appeared to be in a large bed wich was covered in crisp,comfy white bedding. He patted it subconsciously, as if testing the comfiness level.
The clock on the wall across from the plush bed read 2:00 am.
The room wasn't spotless, there were small piles of scrunched up clothes here and there, making the room have a sort of a "lived in" feeling.
Taehyung swung his legs over the side of the bed and planted them on the fluffy rug next to it.
Then he realised he really didn't know who's house he was in. It could be anyone's. A killer, a mafia boss, a dinosaur, he could be in danger!
He started to panic but quickly calmed his breathing. (It takes practice)

The room didn't look like it belonged to a mafia boss. But then again, he didn't really know what a Mafia bosses room would look like anyway, so how was he to know?
As he was pondering this rather intruiguing thought, he failed to notice a cautious figure open the door silently and stand in front of him.

"Oh your awake now." The person said, waving their hands in front on taehyungs face.

Taehyung gave a sharp intake of breath and scrambled to the other side of the bed, farthest away from the unknown being.

"Who a- are you? Why am I here?" He asked nervously, trying not to stutter. Taehyung was so used to being treated like nothing back where he came from. What if this person is the same?

The man smiled warmly in a friendly way. He didn't look like a murderer.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is jungkook. You passed out at the cafe yesterday and I brought you back to house." Jungkook stated simply, not wanting to confuse the boys sleep-fuzzy mind.

"Oh." Taehyung said, shifting from foot to foot on the plush rug. Oh. He remembered everything. He had knowhere to go. He had knowhere to sleep, no one to go to, he was in someone random's house, his father disowned him. Everything was wrong.

Tears filled the pretty boy's deep eyes as he thought about all the love he never got and never will get.

As soon as Jungkook saw the boy's eyes begin to glisten, he rushed over and wrapped his toned arms around the shorter boy's slim boy.

Taehyung visibly tensed at the touch, after all, he didn't even know Jungkook! But he couldn't deny he felt completely safe pressed up against jungkooks body since the night before. he couldn't help but bury his face in the crook of jungkooks neck and snuggle further into the embrace as sobs racked his body.

"Shh shh... it's gonna be okay baby. It's alright." Jungkook mumbled sweet nothings into the shorters hair, holding him in his arms, almost to protect the other from everything the world might throw at this beautiful boy.

"M..my dad k.. kicked me out yesterday." He sobbed loudly, muffled by jungkooks muscly chest.

"H..he said I'm a faggot th..that only likes dick.." he cried louder pressing his vulnerable self closer in to the the warm hug that belonged to jungkook.

Jungkook held Taehyung tighter, furious that anyone could even look at perfect boy and say such awful things. Someone this precious didn't deserve anything but love and affection.

"H..he said I'm a slut.. I'm not I'm not I'm not." The boy started to shake harder as if all the words his father spoke yesterday finally sank in. As if his mind had only just fully processed what those words really meant.

Jungkooks eyes brimmed with tears as he listened to all the hatred that had been thrown at the angel he held.

"It's okay baby... u can stay with me if you want? I don't know you but I want to get to know you. Your not a slut baby, your wonderful. Don't listen to him honey, don't cry. Shh shh"