chapter 2

# Tuesday 31 July 1984 # Costa Rica # Jurassic world#

Raptor enclosure

#Blue#

Just after Harry called her mamma her sister's could not believe what this young hatching called her in front of them, because the only thing that on their mind is that he is the only male in the pack that is the only son toward the pack leader who want it to be a mother when there is a male in the pack, but now there is a male who is just like them but look alot like her.

"How cute can he get Blue, by calling you his mother?" Delta said to her sister.

" I wonder what else he can say?" Echo said to them as she was surprised to see that the young male, was watching her as she move around him.

" I don't know, because he look like to be a year old after all, but time will tell when he learn from us." Blue said to the pack as she put Harry on her back, so he can stay out of view from her trainer and his friend.

" we can all help him to grow up to be a successful leader just like you sister." Charlie said to her as the other agreed to it.

"Now you guys are showing loyalty to me, because of I am a mother now?" Blue said to them as she was aware of them, because he is the first male raptor to step foot into their enclosure for the first time since they were born.

"Maybe we are sister, but we are all family, we may be the last female of are kind but now that Harry is here he can help us, to make more of us when time it right." Delta said to her as the other agreed to her after she said to her about him.

"That may be the case because I wonder what Owen might do once he see him with us." Blue said to her pack in front of her.

"I don't know sister, the only way to see his reaction about him being with us, is to show him your son." Charlie said to her as she made the right choose of word this time.

"He may be able to help us look after him a little better sister, because none of us know how to be a mother." Echo said to the pack as well, because she has made a point about the unexpected of being a mother at all. But he does have the experience to look after him better than they could, but still stay with him.

But before they could do anything the young raptor that is on blue back as weaken up from his long day of sleep, but he could not understand why he is now with a family of raptor which are all female, leaving him the only male in the pack that he now has been accepted into because he is the adopt son to their leader, which he can tell that he is on his mom back.

Because the way she treated him as her son, like she is a mother that he never thought he would get like the one before.

But they were all intruded by no other then there trainer who is at the bridge above them, by the way they could tell from his face he was in shocked and surprised to see a young raptor on his favourite raptor who is blue.

"Barry why don't you tell me that Blue has a hatching on her back?" Owen Grady said to the man next to him as they also known who he is as he help raise them up with Owen, but what they don't know about him that he is a wizard from the wizardry world in Britain.

Because he has keep that secret even he know about what happened to the potter's as he was friend with James and Lilly Potter in his time in Britain before moving to the US to get experience to work for different animal, but now he is the caretaker of the raptor pack. But he also doesn't know that Blue is a mother now.

But somethings about the young hatching eyes read mind him about the young potter who is the boy who live, that make the dark Lord knows as Lord Voldemort or now known as He must not be name, has vanished from the wizardry world for now.

"I don't know when this happens Owen because I was working with the new member's that join the raptor crews after all." Barry said to him as he was just as shocks as he was.

"I think it best that we both has to look after the young hatching, but I wonder what the girls chose his name is?" Owen said to him as they can also here what he said. So blue just use her feet to write his name in the ground so they know what the young hatching is called.

"Hmm, his name is Harry." Barry said to him as he read the word that Blue has written with her claws that is on her feet. But his reaction to that name shock him the most, because the young hatching that Blue is looking after is the son of James and Lilly Potter, but he doesn't know how he even a raptor in the first place.

"Are you alright there Barry, you seem a little bit surprised to see that name?" Owen said to him as he is a little worried for his long time friend.

"I am fine, nothings to worried about me. Just a little surprise that is all." Barry said to him, but he is telling a lie to him as he was used to be the three housekeeper toward the potter's after all, but with the backing of Ministry of Magic he has got his job what he has dream about in a long time.

"Right, I think it best that we try and get young Harry, so we can start training him outside the exclusive why he is still small, but give him back to blue when the day came to the afternoon. So she can feed him."Owen said to him.

But from down the raptor pack was carefully listing to what their trainer was talking about to their caretaker.

But Blue just realized that she indeed need to feed Harry as he is far to young to eat meat yet. Even in her state she will need all the help she can get from her sister's and there trainer and caretaker. To make him feel right at home with them.

To be continue

Next time in chapter three.

As Barry was surprised to see that he was right about the young raptor( hatching) was the son of James and Lilly Potter after using his magic on him, to change form from a young raptor to a young boy who is around about one year and seven months old.

But he know that he is also a wizard just like him, because he is going to help raise him as a human in his time looking after him before changing his form back to his raptor form so Owen can take care of him before giving him back to blue and the other Raptors to look after him the rest of the day and night.