true chapter 6

HARRY'S P.O.V

Well here I am standing in front of Barry and this stranger whos hair looks like its made of oil plus from his scent which made me gag in my mind but for some reason i felt like we had a connection to each other i dont know why. "Severus this is harry" stated Barry to the the stranger now named Severus " Um Barry how can this.....THING be Harry potter?" Severus asked while emphasizing the word thing which didnt settle well with me and as soon as i was about transform back into my human form Barry beat me to the punch "Severus you of all people should know about animagi after al you work with one and he isnt a thing hes a velocoraptor. " Barry answered with a slight hint of aggravation in his voice. And as soon as Berfy stated that I switched to my human form.

TIME SKIP

(A/N dont worry guys I'll explain what happened in a flash back of what happened oh and in another flash back how harry and the others learned that blue and her pack plus Firce can turn to human form plus Harry and Blues pack get mated so dont worry)

As me and my mates start walking torwards king cross station it dawned on me that I dont know where to go.
"Hey did Berry tell any of you'll how to get to platform 9 and 3/4?" I asled my mates which made them think a moment and in a creepy way all reply no. So we walked around a little more until we noticed a group of red heads started running to the wall between 9 and ten as we thought they were about to crash they didn't so as soon as the rest disappeared we followed their example as one at a time we all ran through and on the other side we saw a gaint train that said hogwarts express. So we loaded and waited for the train to take off.

A/N okay guys sorry about the delay been very busy with work and other stuff but anways heres the next chapter also should we include any harry potter girls into harrys harem if so who and should they have a animagi form or no if yes should it be dinosaur regular form or a magic creature form and should i givve harry a second form if so heres your list to choose from baskilisk dragon dementor king Unicorn Dog or another dinosaur form if that what dinosaur would you like to see