Chapter 5 (6) part 2

HARRY'S P.O.V

Well I hear Barry talking to Dumb-as-a-door (A/N I always wanted to type/say that lol) so we the pack and I decided to wait until Barry called for us as we were walking around I smelled something unusual with Fierce I smelt something that was calling for me to mate with her.

BARRY'S P.O.V

Well this is happening I'm leading Albus to many middle names Dumbledor to where harry is hiding and I am hoping he doesn't try anything stupid like try to kidnap harry especially since it's hmm what day is it? I check phone and noticed it's the 20th of March and that means oh no. "Hey guys we might want to speed up a little bit if we want to get to where harry is." I stated and started to walk a little faster when we reach Fierce's encloser I pull out my whistle to call for harry and when I blew in it Albus and Severus looked confused and after a little wait nothing happened so I blew the whistle again and yet again nothing happened hmm that's weird either we are to far out or he's mating with Fierce so we walked up to the balcony and I turned on the speakers around the encloser and blew again and we waited.

HARRY'S P.O.V
(A/N WARNING WARNING A LEMON IS AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DO NOT READ IF UNDER AGE DO NOT READ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IF SKIPED GO TO NEXT BOLD IN PARENTHESES)

As I got closer I notice I started to get slightly hard and when Fierce turned around I knew that it was her mating season and so I did the only thing I can do I challenged her to be her mate but we didn't fight she submitted to me by laying down and showing me her pussy as I walked forward and smelled her pussy I noticed that it was leaking so instead of waiting I pushed my self in "Oh Fierce you are so tight" I moaned as I started to thrust into her and she seemed to enjoy it as well from her moans "Oh OH MY ALPHA YES FUCK ME MAKE ME YOURS" she screamed in complete bliss I slowly started to thrust harder and faster that's when I heard the whistle so I knew I had to finish quickly that's when I started to fill a sensation in my balls which if I remember correctly mean I'm about to have an orgasm "OH F-FIERCE IM ABOUT TO CUM!" I screamed "DO IT INSIDE HARRY CUM INSIDE ME MY ALPHA!" As she shouted this I let out a screech of pleasure in filled her insides with my cum and I knew somehow she got pregnant.

(A/N OK GUYS IT'S SAVE TO CONTINUE also for those who read let me know how I did for my first lemon)

As soon as I knew Fierce was asleep I left to find Barry.

BARRY'S P.O.V

Um ok so I'm guessing harry just mated with Fierce and one thing I noticed oh shit Dumbledor was gone well let's hope harry doesn't kill him

Dumbledors P.O.V

Ah so this is where the potter brat was left at now I have to find him were the thoughts running through my head as I walk through the forest so I can take him back to his aunt and uncles so I can mold him into a weapon. As I walk I felt a sudden chill run down my back and suddenly I found myself staring at Barry and Severus how'd I get back here? I questioned in my head and then Barry told me "well Albus since you were so impatient I will have to kick you out I'll hand deliver the acceptance letter to harry personally" he said with a tone that I knew I fucked up "But Barry what i-" I tried to explain but before I was finishes I saw myself standing in front of Hogwarts how did I get here?

A/N

Well guys here's the latest chapter sorry for taking awhile I will try to get on a editing/posting schedule once I have that done I'll post it on here shoutout  to springlockfoxy and ZergPsychotic for all the help and support so see you'll next time