chapter 9

As we left off we see harry glaring at a certain bushy haired bucked tooth girl (A/N just to let youll know i really love hermione i expected her to get with harry and there being two HJPs in harry potter also in later chapters i may add her into the harem OR at least get her to apologize to harry and get a partnership going because i imagine Harry to retry to get Jurassic world/park started up again.) Harry was feeling very agitated and was very close to transforming into his animagus form as his eyes turned into the reptilian form in walked a blond male who was attracted to the yelling of Hermione and with  this harry stated in a matter of fact tone "well we are classified as Married to the ministry because all of us are soul bonded if one of us die a part of us dies as well and no matter what we cant get it back unless someone uses a really dark form of magic" (A/N this is a little foreshadowing so for those who are wondering the individuals who are going to be in the harem are going to be sharing the souls of the current harem/dino girls and YES they will change their names to match those of the original girls) At this the blond finally decided to speak "Im sorry to interrupter but i believe the toad your looking for is that way." he said pointing farther down from the compartment at which Hermione sighed in defeat and walked off without saying another word but leveled a glare at Draco and walked off at this Draco lt out a sigh and said to harry "Im sorry about that and im sorry for barging in let me formally introduce myself My name is Draco Malfoy heir to the ancient house of malfoy. a pleasure to meet you." at this Draco gave a slight bow.

(ok guys i am sorry for taking a long while i have been busy at work and doing youtube and all that but im back and hopefully i am better then ever from what i was at from the last chapter also vote on either Hermione joins the harem or not also do you want me to put in this story the Harry doing the attorney/prosecution stuff in this story or in its own and hopefully tomorrow night i will have another chapter for youll to read and hopeffuly i get to the sorting its getting late it 20:18 i hope some of youll know what that so this has been LPGC and im signing off.