Chapter 11 Flashbacks

As Harry kept staring at the water he remembered how he learned the smell of any aquatic dinosaur gave him a slight smile

Flashback

We see a younger harry in his raptor form running with blue and the rest of the pack who were trying to get out of the rain because a huge storm was on the way but then harry got separated from the pack and he somehow ended up near the water dino habitat and in his mind he heard a voice say 'do not fear for you have the power of the ocean within you now turn into the mighty Plesiosaurs and swim to safety' at this harry was at first confused then he closed his eyes and jumped into the water at first he thought he was drowning but then he opened his eyes he noticed that he could see clearly and two he was breathing underwater. At first he was confused but then he noticed that he felt heavier also he was bigger so he knew that he was different after a few moments to get used to his new body he started to swim to where he thought safety was. It started to get darker because he was swimming further down then he stopped for two reasons he smelled something he never smelled and his instincts were telling him to run after a few moments of him staying still he noticed a movement ever so slightly and it was coming at him at first slowly then it sped up. Harry who was now afraid tried to get away but it kept following him and was getting closer then when he thought he was about to die he heard a soft female voice say "Young one why are you running I'm trying to help you get to safety I mean you no harm." Harry who at the time had his eyes closed opened to see a shark that was 30 times bigger then anything he had seen then he said still slightly scared "I-im sorry I thought you were trying to eat me my name is Harry and sorry if I sound rude b-but what are you I have never seen what you are also w-what is your name" At this the shark creature gave a chuckle and said "I am a megalodon amd for my name it is Chara and Harry if you will follow me I will get you to safety."

Flashback End

Before he could get any farther into his memory he heard Hagrid say "you should be getting your first look at Hogwarts here soon

A/N
IMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACK that's right ladies and gents I'm back sorry been busy with work close to getting promoted to manager also might be Joining the United States Navy here soon so yeah also been busy on YouTube as well but heres the chapter sorry it wasnt a all female flashback that will be next chapter I swear but still hope you'll enjoyed R&R also review if you got the Chara refrence shout next chapter to who gets it right