Chapter 1

I was in a fight with Jasper's army and Jasper was about to end me and I gave up and held my arms out ready for the sword but instead I heard
"You Crystal Clods!"
I opened one of my eyes to see a group of peopl- Gems... They're gems! A girl and a boy were riding a.. pink lion? They don't look like gems but the others do! I was totally shocked I couldn't even move my hands down I watched as three gems started fusing but something stopped them. It was Jasper. Jasper had just poofed all... Four of them? I thought there was three?! Why is there four gems?!

Jasper started heading for the two on the lion but I suddenly got my sense back I grabbed my sword out of the ground and stepped in front of the lion and looked up furiously.
"If you want to get to them you have to go through me first Jasper!" I yelled
I looked back at the two on the lion and smiled they looked shocked.
Jasper came running towards me then I did a front flip onto her back and hit her nose with my sword and she poofed.
The two were staring at me in awe I had my (H/C) in a ponytail and a shorter piece of my hair fell In my face and I blew it off of my eye.

The boy hopped of the lion and came to shake my hand.
"Hi I'm Steven and this is Connie." He said pointing to the girl on the lion
She smiled and waved
"Hi.. I'm (Y/N)"
"(Y/n)...? (Y/n) (L/n)?!" Connie said hopping off the lion
"Yeah?" I asked not turning towards her but walking to the poofed gem and bubbled it and sent it to my bubble storage room.
"I know you!" She said
I turned around sharply and gave her a strange look.
"Know me how?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.
"You were an exchange student at my school for about a year" She said smiling
"Yeah I remember." I said roughly
"Look I better get home bye." I said walking away.
"We'll see you later!" Steven said smiling.
"Yeah sure." I said not turning around

I didn't like that Connie she seemed like she always thought she was better than everyone and was always bragging about her training and how she fights monsters ever day. I never told anyone I was half gem. I thought she was lieing when she said she fought monsters but I think she actually fights! That's pretty cool.
What am I saying?! I don't like her!
I got home and opened the door.
I live alone but it's just another challenge in my life. It's Like they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I walk to the kitchen and heat up left overs in the microwave​.
When I was done eating I went to bed and plopped down on it.
"This is going to be hard." I mumbled to myself then slowly started falling asleep..