Chapter 9

"I had a vision about y/n" Garnet said "what kind of vision?!" I asked

"It isn't good Steven" Garnet said still keeping her gaze at her feet. "Just tell me I won't freak out, I'm not as much of a baby as you guys think I am" I crossed my arms. "I didn't see much but y/n is still alive, she's with jasper and lapis and they're planning something bad" she said looking at me. "She's alive?!" I smiled "but how?" I asked "I don't know but we need to find them before it's too late" she said.

"Well can't you use your vision thing to figure out where they are?" I asked. "It's not that easy, I think they might be blocking my visions somehow or they're somewhere where I'm not allowed to see" she said. "That doesn't make any sense how could someone BLOCK your vision" I asked. "I wish I could tell you" she said.

"Well what're we waiting for shouldn't we go find them?!" I asked. "No.." Pearl said. "What do you mean? Why not" I said. "We barely got out alive in that ship and now y/n is working with them she's not coming back, and with      y/n's help they can finally pull off what they've been waiting to do" Pearl said "What have they been waiting to do" I asked "don't worry about that right now." Pearl said.

Y/n's POV
"Come onnnn lapis this shouldn't be taking this long" I said. "I've told you a thousand times, we need to wait until they start looking for you" she said "WHY? They probably think I'm dead anyway" I said. "Because, when we save earth together they need to be here to watch it" she said. "But you guys said it's getting bigger every minute and that there's no time to spare, if we're saving earth shouldn't we be down there actually doing it who cares if they see" I said.

"We do!" Jasper shouted. "If you don't want to be here anymore you can go, we already got your help building we can go save earth by ourselves" she said "no I'll stay.. I love earth" I said. "Good" Jasper said and turned around going back to a map of some kind.

Stevens pov
It's a day later and Garnet still hasn't gotten a thing about where they are. I've suggested we go search the water where the ship was but "We DoNt HaVe THe EqUIpMEnt" I just want to find y/n and bring her home where she belongs, how could she even think about working with them I mean she knows that they're bad right?

I had a weird dream about her and jasper last night..
"Y/n?" "Steven.." I heard jaspers voice boom from all around me "you've finally came looking" she shouted again. "We're glad.." she appeared in front of me smirking.

And that's where I woke up. I don't know if I should tell the gems because it could just be a stupid dream that doesn't mean anything, but what if it is actually trying to tell me something
"Pearllll!" I ran around the house till I found her "what Steven?" She asked. "I had a dream last night about y/n and jasper but I don't know if it means anything." I said out of breath "What is it?" She asked.

Y/n's POV
"What do you mean we can start?" I asked. "They're trying to find you, it's time to do it" jasper said. "This is so sudden" I said frantically "you've been waiting for this don't chicken out now" jasper said. "Lapis you stay up here and keep the bubble up until we're down!"
Jasper said and hopped into the drill and I got into the other seat while she started up the control panel. The drill started spinning and soon we were underground. "Wow it's so pretty down here" I said looking at all the crystals and small animals in the dirt around us. "You won't think so once we hit the lava." She said "lava?!" I asked "we're going so fast it won't even have time to reach us chill" she said. "Hold on" she said and I grabbed the handles as she hit the pedal and sped up the drill so we could break into the core.

We broke threw and our drill and we were floating.. we went further in and then our drill floated to the roof and we hopped out and I floated around.

"JASPER" I yelled as I turned around to see her pushing the clusters together to make them form bigger. "What?" She said "you said we were going to DESTROY the cluster not help it!!!" I yelled "Had to get you down here somehow, so that when this cluster crushes you into the walls you die, you won't poof you just die. Now that the crystal gems are looking for you they'll have to see it too!" She laughed "are you insane?" I asked. "Earth shouldn't be here. Humans are a waist of space in this galaxy and it needs to be destroyed" she said.

I looked at her stunned watching her speed the process up of making the cluster bigger. WHAT DO I DO! I can't stop her she's like 50x the size of me and she has this whole floating thing down. I got it. I quickly started bubbling singular gems and sending them to my bubble room, now my room won't fit all of these but it should help "what are you doing?!" She asked "you're here to help!" She said. "No! All you want to do is kill this planet" I said continuing to bubble gems. She leaped towards me and pushed me down below the cluster and I couldn't find my way up.

Stevens pov
"What do you mean they're at the cluster?!" Amythest shouted and I went out to see what was happening "I MEAN they're at the cluster! We need to go now" garnet said. "How are we supposed to get there." Pearl said pacing back and fowarth "we'll figure out let's go" garnet head for the door and I followed them.

Y/n's POV
"You can't do this jasper! Earth isn't even effecting you guys!" I yelled so she could hear me "just because the crystal gems did things you didn't want to happen doesn't mean you can blame it on all the human people" I said. "The gems don't want this cluster to expload so that's exactly what I'm making happen." She said "I can't believe you tricked me" I said. The cluster was starting to get bigger slowly pushing me closer and closer to the ground and I couldn't find my way up. I tried to push my way through the middle, I tried to go around, nothings working because of how big it's gotten. "I'm such an idiot for choosing you over my real friends!" I shouted. "Yeah you are" I heard a familiar comforting voice. A voice I would've given anything to hear not too long ago. "Steven?" I called. "Um.. where are you exactly?" He asked.

"Oh wonderful, we have guests that we can watch get squished by the cluster as well" jasper laughed. "Not if we can do anything about it" what sounded like garnet came down the hole. "I'm down here Steven" I said trying to squeeze my way out but it was crushing me into the ground. He better hurry and get me out of hear I NEED to see this fight. I see stevens hand reaching out for me and I grab it hoping he could pull me out, he definitely struggled but I got out. "Come on y/n let's get em!" Jasper shouted. "Did you not hear me a couple minutes ago? I DONT like you" I stuck out my tongue at her and she lunged towards me forgetting she was literally floating and went to fast and hit the dirt behind us.

"Pearl" I whispered and nudged her arm "do we have a plan?" I whispered "Not exactly" she said and pulled out her weird stabby sword thingies. Steven brought out his shield, Amythest brought out those whippy things. And garnet got her massive hands. I felt weird just standing there but I haven't been able to spawn my weapon ever since my parents.. "I can't-" I started "just stay behind me" Steven cut me off. "Now let's save the world" they all said in unison.