Chapter 6

"Well what am I supposed to do, sit around down here fused with you two till I DIE?! I don't think so!!" I yelled. "Trust us, as soon as you hear what the crystal gems are planning you won't ever want to see there stupid faces again" they said.

"What is going on?!" I said. "They are using you" She said. "Yeah you said that part already" I said getting very impatient. "Are you guys going to kill me?" I asked shaking a little bit I didn't want them to think I was scared but I forgot we're fused so of course they feel anything I do. "We don't want to hurt you I promise" she said. "There's no possible way the crystal gems could be plotting some evil plan there the good guys!" I said.  

"That's what you think we're the good guys y/n you need to see that. Think about this, we have a human place for just a few extremely intelligent and good looking humans that we are keeping safe just Incase the crystal gems idea works, we were picking up people on the ship and they crashed it! It had all of our data and research and all of that. There's no possible way we can save the planet on our own we need your help" they said.

I was thinking that there isn't a single chance that any of this is true, for all my life I've known jasper as one of the worst ones and now what do I think?! I don't believe them because why would they only just now be trying to plead not guilty. "And what exactly are they planning?" I asked. "There's this thing called a cluster, our homeworld planted it at the center of the earth and it was set to explode shortly from now but we convinced the diamonds that earth was too valuable to just destroy but the crystal gems were able to get it started Again!" They said. "And what's a cluster?" I asked.

"The Cluster is a massive Cluster Gem buried inside of the Earth's mantle. It is composed of millions of Gem shards and, in its emerged form, would be larger than the Earth" Lapiz said. I could tell it was more her cause that's more her because she talks so much more professional than jasper does.

"So basically it'll take over the whole earth?" I asked. "Yes." "How do we stop it?" I asked finally giving in.

I know, I know there's no way that they're right but right now I will do anything to save this planet it's the only thing closest to having a normal life at-least it was. I have too many good memories here to let them die. I don't think the crystal gems have anything to do with this but just in case they do I won't be telling them any of this.