Chapter 5

Connie! Omg omg there's no way shes going to survive this. I hope that Steven doesn't remember she's here or else he'll leave to go protect her. I look at Steven and his face drops. no!!I said DON'T remember her right now. "Connie!" He whispered getting teary eyed "She'll be fine" I said quickly. Hopefully he realizes that if he runs off to find her the shield goes away meaning that we have a risk of dying just to save one person. I'm not selfish this is just COMMON SENSE.

As much as I hate Connie she doesn't deserve to die. The ship bucked sideways and everyone tumbled around. Stevens shield went down for a quick second and for the second I went out of the bubble. I ran to connies cell and saw her huddled in a corner. The wall was taken down since the ship went into lockdown mode. "Connie!" I grab her arm and I tried to run with her back to Steven but we end up tripping over each other.

We held eajother and stayed down on the ground. "I'm sorry" I whispered to Connie. "Me too" Right then the ship landed right in a lake or ocean or something.

Everyone went out this emergency exit it of the roof and as soon as I tried to go out the emergency door slammed shut by the current of the water.

The glass of the ship cracked and water started coming in.

Steven's Pov
We all tried to tug on the emergency exit door but even garnet couldn't get it off. We were starting to run our of air so we had to go up to the surface.

We swan up and as soon as our heads came up there was a huge crowd on the beach cheering. "GO CRYSTAL GEMS!!" They all yelled.

Y/n's Pov.
I could hear people cheering and I sat on the ground crying. Did they just give up!? Maybe... I should too..

I sat there not trying to get out anymore cause it'll just make the water flow out faster. Suddenly the water just stopped coming in. A gem that was all blue with blue wings appeared inside the ship and growled.

I jumped and started trembling. "You're not. Leaving." It sounded like jasper. Jasper stomped from behind me. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE POOFED?!" I screamed.

What is going on?!!!! The water girl and jasper fused and they got ahold of me. Somehow I was fused with them. The ship exploded but we weren't fazed by that. We started running to a deeper part of the ocean. I think was the water girl chained our arms and held us down. Jasper didn't try and get away though. So many it was both? And they... We're just trying to keep me here..?

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. "You're not going back to the crystal gems. With them they're too strong we need you with us. The crystal gems are just using you" Jasper said.