Chapter 4

I woke up and looked around me it was green an- my brain goes blank as I saw Jasper walking by where I was not caring I was there. I started to walk out only to be zapped. I hissed at the pain and held my hand out only to be shocked again. There's some electric wall thingy. Where am I.. I hear singing, yelling, and crying going on from outside of my spot. I hear Steven talking to others. I some kind of panel like screen just outside of a little walkway and if I jump I can see the screen. I jumped on my tippy toes so it was quiet and I could see that we were just going through the air. On this other one it showed when we would reach our destination and what we were on.. It look like.. A giant green hand? Where am I?!! I started to break down crying.

"Y/n?" I heard Stevens soft voice. I raise my head and wipe my eyes. "How'd u get out?" I sniffled. "I don't know I'm just able to go through these." He said. "There's no point" I sighed. "what do you mean?" He asked worried.

"I mean that there's no point in trying to escape! Even if we are all out they'll just capture us again. What are we just supposed to jump off of this ship? We'd die." I said. He stood there thinking and taking in what I said for a minute then put his hands in the wall thing. This green stuff went all throughout his body and as he spoke his words we're barely understandable.

"C'mon even if we get put back we can still pizza!" I'm not totally sure he said pizza but I can't understand him and I'm hungry. I got up and nodded my head and ducked under his arm since he's so short. We quickly hid behind this wall when we heard Jasper humming this deep terrible tune.

"C'mon" He whispered and motioned his hand to follow him. We ran ever so quietly until we were sure Jasper was gone. We stopped at the same time. I hear something.

Steven starts running again "Sapphire?" He yelled while running. I took off running soon after. "Sapphire?!" The voice got more clear as we got closer. She's singing. She has the most beautiful voice

I got back in focus when we finally reached her cell thing. "C'mon sapphire!" He whisper yelled. She quickly ran out of the wall as he had his hands in it.

Sapphire takes off running yelling 'Ruby?!' She finds her cell and we follow close behind. She gets on her knees. "Hey, hey.. " She whispered trying to calm her down from punching the wall more. she continues to punch until Steven put his arm in it so she could run out. She ignores Steven but stopped punching.

"Ruby?" Sapphire asked "sapphire.." She said back. She came out and sapphire and Ruby Hugged then fused. "We got garnett" Steven smiled widely.

"Connie" Steven jumped up probably realizing that jerk was on here. "It's not safe for her" Garnet said "ooh let's definitely go get her then" I smiled sarcastically.

"What's your problem with Connie? She said that you've been acting rude toward a her and threatening her? What's wrong with you!" He said getting madder and madder by every word.

"I never threatened her!" I said "then why does she say you did" He crossed his arms while garnet just looks back between us until one of us talk. "I don't know Steven! Because shes insane?!" I yelled. We heard a growl and knew who it was. "Shoot!" I say

"Uh uh" Garnet tries to figure out where to go. "This way!" She says and starts running. We run behind her until we reach a room that had Jasper in it. She whipped her head back and glared at us. She starts walking slowly toward garnet. I grab Stevens hand and run to go find Pearl and Amethyst.

Once we got pearl out we went to Amethyst. "C'mon! You need to help fight!" Steven said "why... I'm a mistake anyways I can't fight.." She sighed. "Amethyst there's no time for your nonsense garnet and Jasper are fighting right now!" Pearl said.

Once Steven, Pearl, Amethyst and I got to where garnet and Jasper are everyone pulled out their weapons.

Me and Steven go to the screen panels and I put my hand on it and it sucks my hands in. I sit down and try my best to steer downwards carefully.

"No! You don't know what you're doing!" Jasper charged at me knocking me and the chair over.

It's been about only five minutes of fighting now and were about to win! I'm steering the ship or space craft whatever it is. Garnet pushes Jasper and he (I'mma just make it a he ok? ok!) Crashed into the screens breaking them. The ship starts to make siren noises and it starts going down quicker.

Garnet and Jasper have been poofed and they sent Jasper to the bubble room but, now the controls are broken so we're going to crash.

Connie's POV
Why didn't they come get me.. I could've helped.. They knew I was here. I start to hear sirens and I hug my knees tightly knowing it's gonna crash.

Y/n's POV
The ship starts rocking. "It's going down!" Amethyst shouts. We all run together and form a little huddle and Steven puts a shield around us. That's when I realize Connie..