prologue

HyeAh's POV-

"Great, that was great!" The leader yelled out, very excitedly as she ran towards us, extending her arms and grabbing us.

"Ah, jinjja? (진짜- really/seriously)" BongCha said, wiping the sweat off her fore head as she pushed the elder one off her. The oldest smiled at her, before nodding her head.

"Ah! YoonCha unnie! (언니-older female {from females})" Eunmin said, hiding her flustered face. I giggled, watching my unnies acting so childish. It gave me a sense of hope that, maybe I'm not the dumb one-

"Sillyehabnida (실례합니다-Excuse me)," A voice broke my thoughts, we all looked towards the figure that spoke.

It was a man, and he had a lot of cameras around him, it was as if we were in a show.

"This is for you-" He said, coming into the small practice room we had. I looked around only to see the man giving it to..me?

"Aha, I think you got it wrong sir." I said, smiling awkwardly. The man smiled back before shaking his head.

"Aniyo, (아니요- No) You are HyeAh right?" He asked again, this time shoving the letter into my hands.

"Yes, I am. What is this?" I question, opening the letter. He said nothing, just smiled instead.

"Hi HyeAh, we have invited you to a show called We got married-" I gasped, cutting myself off. BongCha slapped my shoulder, telling me to continue.

"In this show, you will be partnered with a singer just like you, but unfortunately, you will be the older one-"

"Ah, so you will be a noona?(누나- older female {from males})" SeRa said, giggling at her statement. I scoffed before continuing.

"Your husband will meet you in a cafe, wear your best dress and wear a mask. Thank you, and have fun with your marriage~"

"Hahaha!" EunMin started to laugh out loud. We all looked at her, confused by her sudden outburst.

"The maknae has a husband, we don't even have boyfriends!" She exclaimed, laughing more.

"...that is actually true," SeRa said, flopping onto the couch.

"Hehe, don't worry. It's just a show. So-uh-don't worry, you will probably find someone." I replied, opening the small package inside the box that cane with the envelope.

"Wow, It's a...panda mouth mask." YoonCha said, stopping herself from laughing. I sighed, then placed it on my face and turned to my unnies.

They all smiled, putting a thumbs up.

"You definetely don't look like a baby-" EunMin started, before she was rubbing her arm in pain.

"Don't make fun of our baby." Yooncha spoke, winking directly at me.

I giggled under the mask.

"Well, let's see who I should call yeobo (여보- honey {used for married couples})."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook's POV-

"Nice, nice!" Hoseok hyung cheered me on as I continued to dance along with our choreograph. It changed. Again.

"Okay, wait-" I spoke, breathless. Everyone stopped, and looked directly at me.

"Can we- take a- break?" I said in between breaths, they all laughed as they caught their breaths and nodded.

A knock on the door made me yelp in surprise. It was quite late, who'd be at this hour?

"Let me go check." Jimin Hyung spoke up, wiping his sweaty hands as he opened the door. There was someone behind the door, talking with him and giving him something.

Jimin came back in with a smirk on his face as he looked around the room, til he saw my beautiful handsome face-

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin hyung said, walking towards me with an envelope.

"This is for you," He said, putting the envelope into my hands.

"Mwo? (뭐 - what)" I asked him, looking at the envelope curiously.

"Open it up! How slower can you be, pali-pali (빨리빨리 - Hurry Up/Faster)" Taehyung said. I looked at him weirdly before slowly opening the envelope, and taking out a letter.

"What is it?" Jin Hyung said. I opened the letter, reading the words loud for them.

"Hi Jungkook, we have invited you to a show called We got married. In this show, you will be partnered with a singer just like you, but unfortunately, you will be the younger one, stating that you will be with a noona. Suprise? No-okay. Your wife will meet you in a cafe, wear your best suit and wear a mask. Thank you, and have fun with your marriage." I read, Namjoon-hyung laughed.

"Wow, already passed base 5 huh?" He joked, making the rest of the members laugh, leaving me flustered.

"What are the other bases?" I asked.

Silence filled the room.

"Well! You're meeting your wife. This is too sad, you're no longer a baby." Yoongi hyung spoke, shrugging as they continued back on dancing.

I chuckled at the sight of my hyungs stretching and setting up the music, before it hit me.

I'm gonna have a wife and I'm gonna meet my wife soon.

What?