Chapter 10- Sick Day (Part 1)

Author's Point Of View-

Both HyeAh and Jungkook started to walk, searching for a home store. Jungkook was very energetic, running faster than HyeAh. HyeAh ,on the other hand, was not feeling well. She felt as if she was going to vomit anytime. Jungkook, even though he was her virtual husband, didn't notice her weird behaviour.

"Let's go in here, it looks better than the last one." He stated, pointing to the two-floor store. HyeAh, weak to oppose, agreed with his saying and followed behind him.

"Annyeong ahjussi," he greeted the man behind the counter. The ahjussi smiled lightly, bowing.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" He asked the couple.

"amugeosdo, (아무것도- nothing) we just wanted to greet you. Excuse us, we are going to look around." HyeAh said, pushing Jungkook in the dining room corner.

"Which table suits our house?" HyeAh asked him, her hands on his shoulders. He looked thoughtful, before pointing to the white table with black chairs.

"Like chess," Jungkook replied, immediately falling for the table. He sat down on one of the chairs, his hands feeling the table.

"What the hell are you trying to feel?" She asked. Her stomach making a weird noise, which was only audible to her. She felt nauseous. She quickly placed her hand over her mouth and ran to the washroom.

"Omo!" Everyone in the studio shouted.

"HyeAh!" Jungkook called, running before her. His heart pumping blood so fast, it was going to explode. He was generally scared for her, like seriously.

Luckily it was a shared bathroom and Jungkook was able to comfort HyeAh. She got out of the toilet, her hand in Jungkook's hand.

"Aish, I'm so embarresed right now." HyeAh whispered lowly, smiling slightly. Jungkook shook his head, diagreeing with her.

"I should've known. Let's shop another day. I'll drop you to your dorm-"

"Actually, I live alone now." She said, her eyes looking a little bit droopy. He stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

"No problem, it gives me a better chance to take care of you," he said, his signature bunny smile on his lips. Jungkook helped her to the taxi they ordered, allowing her to sleep on his shoulder.

When they reached her house, Jungkook didn't bother to wake her up. He took her key from out of her purse and then carried her bridal style. What he didn't know was that she was awake.

"Everyone, let us cancel today's show and give HyeAh her space." The director yelled out, the staff and members agreeing.

"We will stop filming, you can go home." The camera men who were with Jungkook and HyeAh said.

"Actually, I will take care of her.."