Chapter 12- A Mistake

Author's Point of view~

Both HyeAh and Jungkook got ready for their last date before getting married. HyeAh applied her makeup less, going for a natural look. She wore her best clothes, but tried not to make them look so sexy.

Jungkook, however, was having trouble finding his outfit. He wanted to wear something that would make him look cute, yet smart. His brain was filling with doubts, outcomes that it literally froze him. He stood in the middle of the room.

"Yah, outta the way kook," SeokJin said, his eyes brimming with annoyance. Jungkook slowly turned around, his forehead covered with sweat.

"Ew." BamBam said, making the entire studio fall into laughter.

"Kookie, you okay?" Jin asked, his eyes suddenly turning into concern. Jungkook shook his head, slapping his hand on the sofa.

"I...lost something." Jungkook said in disbelief, falling on the sofa. Jin scrunched his brows, before kneeling to his level.

"What did you lose?"

"I lost HyeAh's necklace," He answered, his sweat increasing secind by second. Jin's eyes grew wide, before he smaked the back of his head.

"How!?"

"I don't know!? I had it yesterday, I kept it in my pocket on the way home and some fan came and took a picture with....me. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, almost as if she was reaching for that-that-"

"Necklace." Jin finished his sentence. Tears began to erupt from Jungkook's eyes. Bawling out loud, Jungkook couldn't forgive himself.

-previous night:

"Noona, what's this?" Jungkook asked HyeAh, his hands over the littke box gifted from HyeAh.

"My gift. An early Christmas gift." She answered, her eyes filled with happiness.

"Really?! Thank you so much~" He replied.

He opened the carefully wrapped box, looking inside. He saw a beautiful necklace, his initials in both korean and english. And under his name, a heart with an arrow.

He looked back at her, smiling widely. It was his best yet present.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!" Jungkook yelled, anger replacing the guilt. He banged his fist on the wall to his right.

"I'm so stupid! So so stupid!" He yelled out again, hitting his head with his sweaty palms.

"Jungkook stop! It wasn't your fault, it was a mistake." Jimin tried to comfort him, while Taehyung and Namjoon tried to consult the manager of this.

"It isn't his fault, it was a mistake though- I think we should stop recording again." Na rae answered, her eyes filling with concern.

"We haven't filmed for 2 weeks, and the next episode comes day after tomorrow, what do you mean we should stop filming?!" The producer told

"If they aren't happy, there is no way we can let their fans see it. Then they'll feel bad too!" Min Sun replied, she stood from her seat, bowing before the crowd.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the filming is cancelled. Come back tomorrow." She replied, groans and moans came from the people before they rose and went away.

"We will be on our way, the filming was cancelled, try to find the necklace." The camera guy said to Jungkook.

"A-a-alright." Jungkook managed to spit out a few words.

"Come on, let's go find that girl." Hoseok replied, patting his back.

"I'll tell-" Yoongi began.

"DON'T TELL IT TO ANYONE!" Jungkook exclaimed, his finger pointing to Yoongi threateningly.

"Ok geez." He replied back, placing his phone into his pocket.

"What am I going to do!?" He questioned angrily.

There was silence for a few good minutes, until Namjoon spoke up.

"Enough of hiding, you have to tell HyeAh." He replied, Jungkook responded in a soft laugh.

"Are you crazy? She's going to kill me. I-I," Jungkook began, his voice cracking at the thought.

"Get the phone Taehyung," Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung. Tae nodded before getting up from the chair and walking towards the table.

"No hyung, don't get it." Jungkook replied, looking at Taehyung with pleading eyes.

"Get it."

"Do not hyung."

"Taehyung, go get it."

"Please Hyung, don't."

"Go now!"

"No! Hyung stop!"

"GO AND TAKE HIS PHONE!"

"DON'T HYUNG!"

"SHUT UP!" Jimin yelled out loud. Everyone looked at him, suprised by his sudden outburst.

"Jimin,"

"Hyung,"

"Shut it. Both of you. Taehyung, get the phone." Jimin started, before Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung stopped in his tracks untill he looked in Jimin's eyes. "Get it."

Taehyung took the mobile, throwing it in Jimin's hands. Jimin dialed the number of HyeAh, and listened as it rang.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice answered the phone, Jungkook's heart aching.

"Hey, come over. This is Jimin." Jimin said, his eyes darting to the boy sitting on the couch, tears stains on his cheeks.

"Ok, I'll be there in a  10 minutes or so."

And the line ended.

"Shit." Jungkook whispered to himself.

HyeAh came over in less than 10, the door opened, revealing her smiling face. But it soon faded to concern. She saw Jungkook, his tears streaming his cheeks.

"H-HyeAh." Jungkook stuttered. HyeAh's eyes grew wide. The sight pf Jungkook crying made her heart ache. She immediatly ran towards to him, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered into her ears, his voice soft-yet HyeAh was able to hear him.

"Why?" She questioned, patting Jungkook's back.

"I lost the necklace." He managed to say. HyeAh remained silent and frozen before laughing softly.

"It's okay, at least you admitted it."

"W-what?!" Jungkook asked, puzzled at why she forgave him.

"It was a mistake kookie, don't take it too hard love. It's all good," She answered, smiling brightly.

Jungkook cried once again, deeply touched by her understanding.

"Thank you jagiya."