Epilogue

Author's Point of view:

"This is sad!" Narae exclaimed, her eyes watering a little.

"Last day, huh?" Jungkook asked silently, his lips smiling slightly. HyeAh smiled back, but sorrowfully.

"I'm gonna miss you." She replied. Her eyes shifting the pictures of their wedding days and their outings together. "Do you think our fans ship us?" Jungkook asked out of the blue, HyeAh quickled giggled before nodding her head.

"ARMYs have been really nice to me, they thanked me alot for apparently 'changing' you. I don't get what that means." She stated, smiling brightly.

"Noona, that means that you changed mentally. And in a good way! I'm more comfortable and open. Thank you, you really did give me an amazing experience."

"What do you want to do?" She asked him, her brows scrunching. He only smiled painfully.

"Stay at home, with you."

And so they did. They stayed on the couch with a table filled with snacks. 3 bags of chips, 2 packets of galaxy chocolates, 5 packages of popcorn butter flavored.

And they watched. For 6 hours straight. They didn't stop. They laughed together, shed a few tears, screamed in agony and fear. It was wonderful. She loved it, and he loved seeing her happy.

Then the painful part came. The final time they saw one another.

"I can't believe we won't be there together." Jungkook started, picking his nails. HyeAh wiped her snot, she hated being sad.

"Yah, don't cry Noona." He called out, nudging her shoulder. She pushed him, making a tch sound.

"One hug." She said. He looked confused and amused.

"Just one hug." She pleaded. He stood up, opening his arms wide. She walked into his arms before he pushed her away.

"Jungkook! What the f-"

And his lips pushed against her. Her eyes remained open, and her heart immediately exploded. It really was happening.

"OH MY GOD!"

"AHAHAHHAHA!"

"I gave you something way better." He winked, carressing her soft pink cheeks. She pushed him, embarrassed. He laughed, and started to tickle her.

"Oh, JUNGKOOK! St0p- haha- st0p!"

[3 weeks later]

"Jungkookie!" A female voice yelled from the room. He stood up, and started walking towards her sound. He really was with the one he adored and loved. And her songs were amazing. She even mentions him in some of her singles.

He walks into the room, eyeing the pretty girl he fell head over heels first. Her short dark hair dangling over her shoulders as she looked upto him.

"Morning, Kookie." She whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Morning, HyeAh."