Chapter 7- Official Date (2)

Previously-

"Jungkook this is....."

"Hullyunghan (??-??)

____♡____

"Hullyunghan (훌륭한-wonderful)" HyeAh said, speechless at the sight of her gift. She looked at Jungkook, her eyes filled with tears, though she promised jerseld not to cry.

"No-no! Don't cry Jagi, no no," Jungkook tried to reassure her, not wanting to see this girl with tears.

"It's so... wonderful. Thank you, so much!" She exclaimed, a few tears rolling down her face. She got up, and hugged the boy. Jungkook smiled; returning the hug.

"Always welcome." He replied, rubbing her back soothingly. He could feel his shoulder getting wet, but he didn't mind at all.

"Where did you find it?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"It's kinda complicated." He replied, giving his bunny smile.

"Thank you." She said once again, smiling at the boy.

She removed her gift from the small box. It was the necklace her mother gave to her before she expired. Unfortunately, she lost it while swimming in the ocean with others. She felt dreaded and guilty. She was so suprised by the fact that he spent his time trying to find it.

"It's exactly the same. How?" She asked again, tracing the sign of her mother with her name. The heart was big, indicating that mother's love never died.

"It took me a week, but I found it and re-design it. You should thank those boat workers, they helped me first." Jungkook said, smiling widely at her.

"Aha, you're so sweet," She said softly, smiling at her necklace.

"My my, what a wonderful and amazing husband!" The new person, Yugyeom who took Hani's place, exclaimed at his friend on the screen.

"That has never happened before on TV!" Min Sun exclaimed, clapping her hands together with happiness.

"They act like they were soulmates, and I love it!" NaRae said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Enjoy!" The waiter said, giving both of them the drinks they ordered.

"After this, where'd you wanna go?" Jungkook asked HyeAh, sipping on his drink. HyeAh looked thoughtful, before smiling brightly.

"Let's go to the new park that opened near your company!" She replied, smiling. Jungkook was dazed by her smile. It always caught him off-guard.

"Ok, let's go now? I'll drive." He said, looking down in his finished drink.

"You sure you know how to drive?" She asked cocky, raising an eyebrow to the man.

"Hey hey, I got it long back girl," He said, smiling at her attitude.

"Sureee"

"I'm serious," He said again, making a puppy face. She giggled before nodding her head. Both took off inside the car, leaving a top for the waiters behind.