Chapter 8- House Hunting.

HyeAh's POV-

"Wake up, wake up, listen here bitc-" I quickly woke up, turning my alarm off. I looked at the time, 10:00. 'Right on time,' I thought to myself, smiling lightly.

"Wake up- oh, you're already awake." SeRa said, caught off guard. "So, gotta go. Tell YoonCha unnie that I might coke before lunch, not guaranted." She said, leaving the room.

"Ok?" I questioned, getting up from my bed and taking my towel. I spent a good 15 minutes on cleaning myself. Dried myself up; picked my clothes.

"Alright, now for makeup." I told myself, sighing deeply.

"Shut up," BongCha said, turning in her sleep. "So noisy," she flipped her pillow, going back to her sleep.

I applied less makeup, going for a natural look. I looked at the clock, reading the time out loud.

"10:59-"

The doorbell rang, as I flinched at the sudden sound. I took my purse and placed my heels on before making my way out the door.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted, a smile on his face. I laughed quietly before returning it.

"Good morning Jungkook-ah,"

____♡____

Jungkook's POV-

"Good morning mr.kook!" I heard V hyung say, jumping on my bed. "Get up, time to get dressed to meet mrs. Jeon"

"Aish hyung!" I blushed, eyes still closed. "We're not yet married!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes to meet his. He laughed heartily.

"Get up. I really don't care anymore." RapMonster came in, throwing me my clothes to wear.

"....ok?" I answered, starting to wear my clothes in the washroom. "Is this ok?" I asked Jin hyung, posing with my clothes.

"Hell yes, slay my son. Slay!" He said dramatically, flipping his imaginary long hair. I face-palmed, clearly embarressed at him.

"I'm not your son." I said, looking away from him.

"Anyways, put your shoes, you have to go now." He replied, looking at the clock.

"Ah, ok. Annyeong! (안녕-hi/bye)" I replied, getting out of his room and going into my room. Picking out one of my timberland boots, I walked out the front door.

"Yah, Jungkook. You don't need me to drop you?" Suga hyung asked, tilting his head. I shook my head swiftly, before opening the door knob.

"Is HyeAh's older...member dropping her as well?" He asked, quickly. I turned around, smiling cheekily.

"Why?"

"No reason....just tell me you brat." He replied, his cheeks a little pink. I chuckled before shrugging.

"Don't know, anyhow, bye!" I waved to him, running out of the door. I went inside Yoongi Hyung's car and started driving to her house.

I rang her doorbell, waiting for her to come out. She opened the door, a puzzled look on her face.

"Good morning," I greeted, a smile on my face. She returned the smile, opening the door wide.