Chapter 9- Maybe More Than Friends?

So, I've decided that JungAh (Jungkook x HyeAh new couple name) will have house number 2-

Now, don't you think it's time that they chat..FINALLY?!

_____♡_____

Jungkook's POV-

"Hello?" I answered the phone, removing my makeup.

"Hey Kookie~" My heart fluttered at her voice. I knew it was my virtual wife.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked, smiling brightly. I felt as if I was slowly falling into the hole she placed me through. What could be the reason of me avoiding her? Maybe...I have a teeny tiny crush. MAYBE.

"Good, what do you think about it?" She asked, her angelic voice ringing through my ears. I scrunched my face, a bit puzzled at her question.

"Think about what?" I asked, not sure with the question. She laughed lightly from the other side before replying, "Think about the houses, which house should we choose?"

"Oh, I felt like house or apartment number 2 was eye catching." I replied, laying down on my bed.

"Oh my god. Jungkook, we are soulmates!" I blushed at her statement, soulmates was a big word, "I like apartment number 2."

"So, should we inform ahjussi? (아주씨- middile aged man)" I asked her, moving under the sheets. She hummed, I could see her thinking in my mind.

"I think so. Hey, do you have Kakao talk app?" She asked me, before I could hear her opening the door and thanking someone.

"Who was that?" I asked, lying on my back. She softly chuckled before replying with a "No one,". What do you mean no one Mrs. Park HyeAh?

"Really?" I asked again, smirking. She made an annoyed sound, before softly giggling.

"Of course. Now, do you or do you not have the kakao talk app?"

"I do, do you?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'll add you. One second." She said before hanging up. I smiled brightly, SHE'S GONNA CHAT WITH ME!

My phone buzzed, and in less than a second I took it and opened the message.

Unknown- hey jungkook
Its me, HyeAh~

Me- eyyyyyyy, whats
up?

Unknown- yah, change
my name dude. I don't
wanna be called unknown

Me- Lol, k. One sec,

You changed unknown's name into 'HyeAh♡'

HyeAh♡- asdfghj
You're too cute!

Me- AISH, YOU'RE
MAKING ME BLUSH!
STAPH IT.

HyeAh♡- sleep now.
Im gonna take u to
The furniture shop
tomorrow dont you dare
be late boi.

Me-nah, i wont noona.

Me- good night hyeah,
Sleep well 😍😍

HyeAh♡- ok, you too jungkook~
Oh wait! I forgot to change
Your name! One sec,

HyeAh♡ changed your name
Into 'kookiepie♧'

HyeAh♡- is it niceu?

Me- asduduej, thank u
I love it 😍. I'll see ya
Tomorrow~♡

HyeAh♡- keke, night kookie

I closed my phone, placing a hand on my racing heart.

"Shut up, you're not competing with anyone heart." I talked to myself, hitting my chest. "Kookie pie? I like it." I said softly, a smile forming it's way onto my lips.

___♡___

HyeAh's POV-

"Should I?" I asked SeRa unnie for the fifth time. She sighed, frustration audible in her noise.

"For the hundredth time; yes!" She answered, grabbing the phone from my hands and looking through my contacts.

"Y-yah, what're you up to?!" I exclaimed; grabbing my phone.

"What's his name in your phone?" She asked, placing the phone far from my reach. "It says here JungShookie,"

"Ah! Y-you didn't n-need to see t-that unnie!" I yelled in embarrassment, my face turning into a tomato.

"Omo, omo. Jungshookie ,huh? Still catching up to the latest memes." She whispered, teasingly, leaving the room.

I sighed deeply before dialing his number in. I hesitated to call him before I heard YoonCha unnie outside my door.

"DO IT! JUST DO IT!" She yelled, clearly annoyed with my late actions. I chuckled lightly before calling him. It raang a few times before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kookie~" I cringed at the words I used, wanting to turn the time back.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asked me, his voice trembling abit. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me.

"Good, what do you think about it?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

Author-nim: Yah hyeah, ya should've told him about which subject!

Shut up, you're not that smart. I know what I'm doing.

"Think about what?" He asked, confused as hell. I slapped my forehead. I guess I'm really dumb then.

"Think about the houses. Which one should we choose?" I asked him, clarifying the subject.

"Oh, I felt like house or apartment number 2 was eye catching," He replied. I screamed happily.

"Oh my god. Jungkook, we are soulmates!" I exclaimed, smiling brightly. "I like apartment number 2."

We talked and even chatted with each other. I layed down in my bed, eyes slowly closing with a smile on my face.

---
JungAh's POV-

"Maybe we're more than friends,"

Words- 819
4/11/2017