Chapter Six

Above: Elle Fanning as Zoey
~~~~~~

After Bella had shown me around, I went back to my dorm and collapsed. My eyes were drooping. Today had been a long day.

I heard voices down the hall.

I wonder if any of them are my roommate... I turned over in my bed to watch the door. When it creaked open I sat up.

A blonde girl opened the door, waving over her shoulder. "Bye, Courtney!" She turned around and saw me.

"Hi," I gave a small smile.

"Oh, hi!" She grinned, "And you are?"

"I'm Lorelai," I swung my legs over the side of the bed.

"I'm Zoey," she sat on the bed across from mine. We stared at each other for a moment. "Can I call you Lori?"

I was a little stunned. No one ever tried to give me a nickname before.

"Uh, sure!" I smiled back at her. I was actuakly looking forward to this year... my rommate was pretty cool.

Zoey tucked a poece of blonde hair behind her ear. "So, did you see the whole place?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Most of the school, that's all,"

Zoey looked relieved. "That's good."

"Why" I kicked my legs back and forth.

"I didn't pay attention during the tour," she confessed. I laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll show you where to go," At that moment, a bell rang.

Zoey jumped up. "How about you start right now by showing me to the cafeteria!" I laughed.

"Sure thing, Zoey!" I got up and offered her my arm jokingly. She took it, and together we walked down the hall.

Some people stared at us with our arms linked together. We just laughed it off. After the third weird look, I glanced at Zoey.

I had thought that I would hate it here, but in truth, the people weren't all that bad! I was actually enjoying myself.

"This one!" I pointed at two mahogany doors. We pushed them open and walked into... a library.

Zoey giggled. "You sure?"

I frowned. "I followed Bella's directions correctly. This should be the cafeteria!" At that moment I heard another voice.

"You girls look a little lost!" I spun around and saw Daniel standing there.

"Daniel!" I smiled, "Do you know where the cafeteria is?" He shrugged.

"Of course. I'll show you the way!" He offered.

"That would be nice, thanks," Zoey spoke up. Daniel looked at her briefly, before turning his attention back to me.

"Okay. Come one!" He gestured down a hallway. I looked at Zoey.

"Ready to go the right way, roomie?" I joked.

She giggled and we followed Daniel, arm in arm.

~~~~~~

Sorry it's late! Hope you like it! If you don't, go away. 😉 jk we love you still. Daniel is back, and Zoey has arrived? Do you like Zoey?

VOTE PLEASE

ps when we get to 1k reads ill do something special, so tell ur friends about this!

pps check out Unnatural on CatNoir6 page. Its a collab story im doing with her