Doc, Is That Even Possible?

-Marcel (basicallyidowrk) POV-

A couple weeks after scotty left I woke up and felt sick. I was just gonna lay back down and ignore it, but before I could even attempt to do that, my body jerked up, and without thinking I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. I figured it wasn't anything big and just went back to bed.

I kept getting sick every day for the rest of the week.  It worried me and I decided to go to the hospital, in fear of having like a serious medical condition or something else like that.

When I finally got the hospital I was immediately given a 20 question over why I'm here and what symptoms I
had. The last thing they asked me for was a urine sample, which I happily gave them.

I waited for an hour and then the doctor finally came back holding a folder.

"OK sir, we got the results of your urine sample. " the female doctor said slowly opening the folder and reading the paper inside it.

"And? " I asked extremely nervously.

"Uh, this can't be right. " I hear the doctor mummble under her breath.

"What did you say your name was sir? "

"Uh, Marcel. " I said shyly.

"And you are a male, right"

"Unless females have dicks yes. "

"Well, um, there is no, easy way to say this. But, according to this chart, you appear to be.... Pregnant? "

"Pregnant? I'm a dude! Doc, is that even possible? "

"Apparently it is! And you prove that. I don't really no what to say, um, congrats! "

"Well, if I'm pregnant, how far along am I? " the doc looked over her papers ensuring she read everything right.

"About a month. " she answers happy for me. After she said that I started to smile

"Thanks doc, that's all I wanted to know. Am I allowed to leave? "

"Yes sir, have a good rest of your evening, and congrats on your baby! "  I got up , giving her a smile as I walked out.

So many thought we're running through my head, I was happy, nervous, excited, and worried, all because I didn't know how to tell Scotty, nor did I know how he'd react if I told him.

The first thing I did when I got home was put my keys away, and sit on the couch, where me and Scotty first, "hung out".

-Enter Flashback (Smut Warning)-

I kept on doing it till he came in my mouth and down my throat.  Some got on my lips and cheeks as he pulled out of my mouth while he was still cumming. I swallowed all of it and licked up the stuff on on my face.

He moved down and sat in between my legs. He delecatly pried my legs apart.

"You ready? "

"Yes. "

"You sure? "

"JUST PUT IT IN ALREADY!! "