A Self Confrontation

-Marcel (Basicallyidowrk) POV-
*another couple week time skip*

I was getting..... So... Freaking.... Fat, dude. I looked like a human snowglobe. If you we're to take a photo of me and crop out my stomach, you'd might as well just delete the muthafuckin' photo.. OK? But, hey, let's look on the bright side, even though I look like I ate my past self, it was totally worth it, cause it was for the baby. Scotty still doesn't know... Somehow. But I still don't know how to tell him, it's been nearly three months since he came over. I decided to have a self confrontation, while Scotty was making a video.I didn't plan it, (but of you've read some of my other books, you know exactly what inner main protagonist is like) but, my mind is seriously fucked up so....

~ I swear to God, Marcel, if you don't tell him by the end of this month, I will override all your afterthoughts and completely fuck up your life!

Well shit, I know. I will try to tell him by the end of this month, but don't know-

~ but you don't know how, yeah, you've been telling me that forever. Listen here bitch, what you do, is get him alone with you-

We're already alone every day.

~ OK, that makes it even easier, any way. Seeing how you're already alone together any way, just do something to get his attention, sit his sexy ass the fuck down, and lay it on him easy.

How... The fuck... am I going to tell him that he got me pregnant. I'm a guy, he won't believe that shit!

~ ......

Don't go quiet on me, you always are up to talk shit about me. Go ahead speak.

~ ugh, youre like a rich teenage girl when your mad, it's so fuckin' stupid! Anyway, if you don't wanna do the most sencible way of telling him, then I'll give you two options

A. Leave me alone and figure this shit out on your own
B. Shut the fuck up and listen to my ideas

To be honest, I like you opinions, but you voice is annoying as fuck.

~ we have the same voice, I'm just your seriously fucked up thoughts.

Oh yeah.

~ you just proved one of the reasons why you need me. If I didn't help you during times like this you'd be....... Oh shit it's Scotty, gotta go!

No, wait, stay here don't leave me!

Fuck.

I realized inner me's last word, oh shit, Scotty. I turned my head just enough to see if it actually was him.  Yep, there he is, looking down curiously at me.

"Hey, whatcha doin'? " he said happily with a smile.

I adjusted my body so my belly bump just looked like an angle due to the way I was sitting. I see him stare intensely at my stomach.

"You gonna join me? " I said scotting so there was room for him. He joined without a second thought.

"Well, that video went well. " Scotty said sarcasticly.