Holy Sh- Scotty! The Baby!

-Marcel POV-

9 months. Well technically 8 3/4 but, it's close enough to 9months to count as that. To put it bluntly, at any moment, a mother fuckin baby we will decide to give me hell, but on the bright side, we're bringing a new bundle of joy into this world, so the pain and fatigue isn't 100% for nothing.

Me and Scotty decided to keep the gender a suprize, just to have some extra excitement added to the whole ordeal.

"Hey scott?" I asked him shooting my brown puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, honey?" He replied.

"I think I have a cool video idea."

"Ok, I'm listening."

"We should do a drawing challenge."

"Really? We suck at drawing."

"I know that's why it'll fit in with the rest of the shitty videos on our channels."

"True, and it could be a creative way of doing a pregnancy announcement."

"I haven't done that?"

"Nope, and 8.75 months in is probably the latest you'll be able to do it."

"Wow scotty, just wow."

"Uh oh, what'd I do?"

"You actually came up with a fairly smart idea."

"Really, i usually..." Scotty's voice faded as I shot him a glare, "...-don't." We both giggle at the realization we both made about Scotty.

"Well, I guess were gonna need to get the shit, you know, for the challenge." I said preventing an awkward silence from happening between us.

"You mean, like a sketchbook or something?"

"Well, because we both suck at drawing all we really need is some printer paper and a pen or pencil o some kind."

"Are we gonna actually put effort into the drawing?" He said on the verge of laughing.

"*wheeze* no!" I said as both me and Scotty just filled the rooms atmosphere with joy and laughter.

-Scotty (fourzer0seven/407) POV-

Marcel an I decided on a unique, and extremely late, pregnancy reveal. It was gonna seem like we were just doing another randomly decided video, but on the ending bit of the video, well have the last image be of, "THE baby" and then I'll draw a image of what I think our baby will look like, all while Marcel attempts to draw his stomach. After we reveal our drawings marck will stand up and.... Well I don't know we haven't planned this far yet.

"Hey honey! I got the bullshit!" I yelled upstairs to Marcel who was setting up the camera, and lights.

"Oh.. Really. That was quicker than I expected!" I smirked when he yelled that.

"You know, its the first time I think I've ever hears you say that to me." I heard Marcel sigh from down hear.

"I-....guess i..." His voice faded.

"What?" I asked jokingly until he didn't respond.

"Shi-" I heard Marcel groan, and quickly ran upstairs to be greeted with a stressful sight;Marcel was doubled over clenching his lower stomach.

"Marcel is-."

"Oh shi- Scotty! The baby!"

And with that I picked Marcel up bridal, and rudhe him outside to the car. And without a second thought, to the hospital we went.

"Just breathe, everything is-"

"FUcK! THis LiTTle sHit is KILLING me! FUCKInG FLOOR THE FuCK OUTTA THIS BItcH!!"

"I am... Just breathe." I glanced over at Marcel, he was in a fucking hell of a lot of pain. There was no way my words alone would calm him. I plugged my phone into the aux and clicked on my music.

"Pain- without love
Pain- i can't get enough
Pain-i like it rough
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all...-

"Shit, I love that song, but not right now. "Marcel looked at me with a .... Pained face. His lips quivered.

" uh, sorry i-"

"FUCKING BITCH! Oh not you Scott, I wANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE! That was a FUCKING SHIt good song, but at this moment I DONT WANT THIS SHIT IN ME ANY LONGER!"

"Oh, do you want music though?"

"FUCKINg GODDAMN- yeah. It would relax m- SACK OF SHIT!"

I pressed the next on my phone while paying attention to the road still. It started playing a song that seemed to instantly calm him a little.

-Marcel POV-

The drive seemed like it took forever, but it was much more bearable cause Scotty was there. Oh, I just love him so much. And to think, we go from friends, to friends with benefits, to lovers, and now.....  Parents.

It seemed like just yesterday was our first "interactions" now, were about to meet the baby.

"S-scotty, are we.... In this.....t-together?" I asked fighting the pain.

"U-until death......  Until death do we part." We gave each other a living look before the nurses and doctors came and rolled me away from my life, my love; Scotty.

(Oh no here I am making some emotional feel to the story, instead of some humorous. Oh god don't cry-)

-To Be Continued-

(This isn't the minimum thousand words that I usually make... But....... Well I think I have an interesting plot twist, and you can probably guess what. :'(                  )

(Oh BTW it it is no joke 3:28 AM, I should probably sleep, but instead I'm outside on the porch in 55° weather. In fact I've been out here so long, my mom just told me to go back inside. :|       )