Tears

-Scott POV-

I stood next to the bed Marcel was in.... crying. I couldn't believe this.
I held mine and Marcel's baby, as marcel, my love, laid their motionless. Out of fatigue. He managed to look at me using the energy he had left, and said simply,

"Beautiful... you guys look beautiful."

He gave a warm smile that I returned.

"Yeah, and just wait till it gets to meet you. Then the word would be changed to adorable."

"You saying I'm not beautiful" he said faintly, being sarcastic as always.

"Of course not, you're every nice adjective I can think of. Their is one bad adjective I can think of right now though." Marcel smile faded, and was replaced by a smirk.

"Really, how long did it take you to think of one."

"All it took was me seeing like you are now. And that adjective, by the way, is.... tired. So I'd hate to say be quiet, or goodbye, or anything else that means goodbye, but you really could use some rest. Love you...."

"I love you Scott.... and trust me, resting is exactly what I'm gonna do." He gave a weak smile, that had just as much warmth as the last one.

-Time skip, a week, cause I can't think of anything entertaining/funny/interesting-

"Wow. We really did this." Marcel says as we sit on the forever memorable couch, this time with a different added feature, a precious baby girl. And the girl, though barely a week old, was already a near perfect 50/50 feature mix of me and marcel.

It had beautiful medium brown skin which was inpecably perfectly in between me and Marcel's skintones, and it had brownie color hair with natural blond-ish highlights. We weren't sure what color our little cutie had of eyes, but we were sure that when it did they were going to be like the rest of it, perfect.

"Is it bad that 8 already forgot 5he name of our boy." I asked chuckling as I looked over at marcel who was sitting in his usual way, with his legs laying across my lap.

"Heh, well, you forgot a little bit more that the name or our BOY scott." Marcel said shaking his head and chuckling like i was while asking the question.

"How did I forget the gender of our baby?"

"I honestly have no fu- frickin' clue."

"But how the name? I genuinely have managed to forget that."

"We never did talk about that. When I was asked in the hispital, it was so akward. The doctor asked me and I was like, uhh... shit, I didn't think this far ahead. Give.... me a couple seconds, hold on."

"Really, oh my god, well what did you come up with?"

"I couldn't think of anything really catchy so I just gave a random name off the top of my head."

"And?"

"I ended up slurring together Marley, and some else that I can't remember."

"Marley? MARLEY? I-I-I love it!"

"R-really?"

"Yes, it's perfect. Now not only is her overall appearance a near perfect 50/50, but her name is as well!"

"U-uh y-yeah thats, that's what I planned by uh, naming her that."

We both laughed at the coincidence that was our beautiful baby girl.