A/N Some Info Ya'll Probably Don't Care about PT. 2

Alright, so , basically, long story short, I have synced up my chromebook with my wattpad ( Which may or may not be a big oof because its my school chromebook) . This doesn't mean much, It just means I have a different type of device to type on. I may or may not work faster on the laptop.

The reason for me doing this? It simple, I don't feel like typing out  the 20000 words and 15 chapters of the one story from last chapter I was talking about. You guys probably won't notice a difference anyway,  I just wanted to get your hopes up with the notification of, "Basicallyido407-I  Didn't Think It Was Possible chapter update". Instead of a chapter moving along the story, its a chapter delaying it MUAHAHAHA. 

No, but seriously, this Is a pretty rad change. You guys won't enjoy it like I will, But its a fun change.

While I have your attentions, I am going to copy and paste the one story, if that wasn't already stated. Its about a different youtube group.  Its about Miniminter and Zerkaa- "Minizerk" ?  "Joshimon" ?  I dont know. 

With that stated and done with, thankfully,  this A/N is over and the story itself will eventually continue

 -To Be Continued-