Silence and Love

-Marcel (BasicallyIdoWRK) POV-

"THAT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT!" I yelled comedically as I put my empty dish into the sink.

"I'll do those." Scotty said as I picked up Marley and began walking away.

"That'd be a first." I said smirking.

Scotty pretend to be offended and lightly smacked my shoulder.

I went off and changed marley's diaper, and clothes, then did the same myself, well, except for the diaper thing, I don't wear those, then went back out to where Scott was looking all bored.

"Why are you all dressed up for?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I'm wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants."

"Oh.. I meant like, why'd you change?"

"Beeecaausee were going to make a video? We literally talked about this just before we ate."

"I knew that I was just fucking with you." I sighed while shaking my head.

"So first things first, the video. I'll get the camera." He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Wait really? Don't we need a plan?"

"Psst plan? Since when have you recorded and and actually had a plan before hand?"

"Touché. "

-Time Skip to Random Point After the Camera is Grabbed, Turned On, and Rolling-

I flopped onto the couch and layed on my stomach in a weird unnatural position.

"This is the couch, where we first fucked." I said with a fake souther accent, causing Scott to start laughing uncontrollably, and me to follow suit. We kept laughing for a solid 15 minutes and then finally got it together.

"Ok, ok, ok." He said in between pants.

"That was way too perfect, we should do something like that for the whole video."

"Oh, yeah I could jeep the fake accent and then do a Scott and Marcel house tour."

"Yeah do that that would be awesome, and then we could have like a quick like cutsene or flashback of us doing something stupid like, I don't know, surfboarding down the stairs?"

"Yeah that'd be- wait what? Surfing down the stairs? Wha-how would tha- do you-? Moving on." I studdered not sure how to word the many question that were able to be asked.

"I kinda just want an excuse to surf down the stairs."

"Mmmhhhhmmm, sounds dangerous, and you know what dangerous stuff usually leads to?"

"Make up sex?"

"Well, that's not the kind of dangerous stuff I'm thinking of right now. But it's not wrong. Your second guess?"

"Injuries?"

"Ding ding ding, we got a winner. You know what I said about what would happen if YOU got injured."