The Truth Behind the Absence

-Marcel (BasicallyIdoWRK) POV-

I was woken up by the very abrupt sound of a baby crying. It was marley.

I attempted to sit up, but layed back down as I felt a sudden jolt of pain in my ass.

"S-scott. Honey. Ey yo, scott." I rolled to face him, and shook him lightly.

"H'huh, wha- oh yeah. Wassup."

"Do you hear the baby crying?"

"Yeah."

"Can you take care of her please? I wouldn't but, well-"

"Oh, yeah I know, I'm sorry I probably shoulda' took in to consideration the fact that we can't just lay in bed any more. I'm sorry for going so hard."

I smiled as scott slowly opened his eyes.

"It's ok, I had fun."

"Oh. So did i." He said and gave me a quick peck.

"Now, save the bb!" He smiled like I had, and then sat up, and took a couple steps forward.

He stopped suddenly and turned to me.

"Should I put on pants or something before I do this or?"

I scanned him up and down, realizing that both we were completely naked.

"Oh, yeah probably I didn't even realize, but after last night's role play session, I guess I probably should've expected it."

"Heh, role playing, I might have to start using that term more often." He said slipping in some sweats and carrying on to tend to cute little marley.

I just laid there watching as he, without even trying, did everything perfectly.

I am truly lucky to have responded to that text. I am truly lucky to have him.

-time skip to after breakfast-

"Before we do the goofy shit I feel like it'd be good to have a serious bit too."

"Yeah like what?" Scott said as he stared at his phone intently.

"I mean, maybe like a story time thing."

"You staring into the camera and talking for 45 minutes?"

"Well, when you say it like that it seems lame."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to shit on your plan."

"It's ok, it's boring, your right."

"A voiceover?"

"Ooh, that'd be fun. Have a voiceover us being responsible and safe."

"Yeah."

"Well, the fuck we waiting for? Let's fucking do this!"

"Ok." (Dammit writer's block.)

-time skip for no apparent reason-

I set up the camera in the studio thingy and pressed record. I went over and sat down.

"Hey guys." I said not really knowing what to say, or where to start.

"It's been just over 2 years since my last video. It's been just over 3 years since I last talked to the guys. And it's the same way for one of the guys too. That guy being fourzer0seven, or Scotty as we all know him. Over those two years, shits changed. I've changed physically and mentally, I have matured, in the aspect of living life. I still game, and will game for the rest of my life. Through that time, ive..... lived, loved, and learned. This absence started on October 17, 2017. It started with a text... A text. That text the most important, and memorable of all text I've ever gotten. If it weren't for that text, my life wouldn't have evolved the way it did, I wouldn't be the person I am now."

I went into my pocket and got my phone out. I clicked on Scott's contact and scrolled to the text.

" YO marcel, WASSUP!! This ordinary greeting text, which most would completely underestimate or overlook, is the Start of the evolution of a man. Later that day, Scotty showed up in more ways than physical. Myself and him formed a bond. This bond remaining and strengthening to this day. " I sat there in silence thinking of what else to say.

"Me and him did the impossible. We.... had a kid, but we didn't adopt, or get a mother either. I, was impregnated, and that doesn't sound weird until you get hit with the relization that both me and Scott are male. " I smiled, talking about all the stuff exacted a joy that wasn't as passionately pronounced in my body language previously in my life. I got up and went to get marley. I walked downstairs and saw scott bouncing her in his lap genly, with a wide smile. He looked over at me while still smiling and bouncing marley.

"Hey honey wassup! How's the vid goin?"

"It's going good, I'm at that point where I gotta try to explain how I got pregnant, and I wanted to show em marley. Do you want to join me too?"

" I mean, I don't see any reason why I cant, sure!" And with that he carried marley up to the the studio thingy and sat down together. I picked up the camera and got a nice shot of her.

"Guys, this is marley." In this light you could see a nice view of all her features, her beautiful light brown skin, her brownie, blond highlighted hair, and, her...... eyes, they opened holy shit. They were an unrealistically perfect blend of me and scotty's. Bright blue, and dark brown fused, making a dark brown light blue hazel, that I'd never seen, and never thought I'd ever see.

"And this, as you probably know is fourzer0seven, er scotty."

"Yo guys." He said in his usual sheepish way.

"And... uh, I forgot what I was going to say.... so Scotty, what's your take on all this shit?"

"Best 2 years of my life..... and hopefully," he paused and fidgeted around with something in his pocket. He quit fidgeting and continued his remark, "hopfully, there will be many more to come."

We locked eyes as a large warm smile spread across my face. I was truly content.

I looked back into the camera and continued talking about what happened over the two years.

"The concept is complex, and I fully understand if you dont." I paused and thought of a joke to lighten the aptmosphere. "Basicallyido407 is real." Me and Scott chuckled as I failed to think of something else to add, I put it as bluntly as I could. I think.

"That's basically, budum poosh, it. The only thing left to do know is get back to the guys, I kinda left them on read. Oof."

"Don't forget to punch the like button in the fa-" scotty started but I cut him off.

"We aren't Jacksepticeye."

"I can dream."

"I know, that's how you ended up here. "

"Any way see you guys..."

"Don't do it." We locked eyes and stared in silence for what felt like forever.

"INTHENEXTVIDEOOOOOO!!" scott said quickly an bolted out of the room with marley. I tried to stifle my laughter, but failed.

"Bye guys." I said laughing while reaching over and turning the camera off.

I got onto my phone and clicked on my contact list, the first five were people from the crew. I kept scrolling until I got to evans, I clicked on it. And texted. "Yo evan, what game we playing tomorrow?"

-To Be Continued-