♧ Stars and Lakes ♧ { The Blues }

I walked down the pavement of the road, keeping the worried feeling inside me.

The homecoming dance wasn't exactly bad but i felt lonely and i didn't know where he went. All i needed was just some air.

And to think today was suppose to be the best day of my life. I sighed in despair as i looked up at the sky.

The stars were gleaming at me as though they were happy about something. I continued to stare at the stars before a certain idea hitted me.

My face suddenly brighten up and a big smile appeared on my face. I quickly holded up my long blue sparkly dress and ran down the pavement, careful not to trip because of my not-so-high heels.

I quickly made a turn and went into the forest. I continue to run until i reached my destination:

The small lake that holded so many memories.

I smiled as i walked slowly to the lake and settled down on the soft grass, sighing a sigh of relief and relaxation as i close my eyes.

This part of the forest was my favourite secret place. It was always so peaceful, so relaxing to just sit here and hear the water flowing down with the leaves rustling.

I sighed a sigh of relief again as i open my eyes and looked up at the sky. I smiled fondly at the sky as the stars gleam.

The nightsky looks so pretty....

As i closed my eyes and think back to all memories that i had here, i hear something rustling behind me.

I immediately open my eyes and whipped my head around to see who came. I sighed a sigh of relief upon seeing it was stray rabbit.

But i raised an eyebrow.

What is a stray rabbit doing here?

Suddenly a person came out from the bushes. I stared at the person in shock.

"I finally found you Miya, don't suddenly disappear without telling me! I thought you left me stranded there!"

Boomer looked at me with smile on his face. He slowly walked to me and settled down beside me.

"H-how did you-" I stuttered out as i looked at him with wide eyes.

He grinned at me and replied "Miyako, you brought me here once when we were on a date, saying that its your secret place and that its your favourite place to be when you want to cool down,"

"Whats more, this is the place where we first met, how can i possibly not find you here?"

He gave me a big smile and turned to the sparkling lake.

I continued to stare at him but in admirement. My expression slowly turned into a smile before i called out to him.

"Hey Boomer?"

He turned to me and asked with a small smile.

"Yeah?"

I made a small grin and kissed him right on the lips. The kiss lasted 3 seconds before i pulled back.

I look at at him straight in the eye and said "I love you."

He smiled at me and connected our lips again. He pulled back and grinned at me.

"I love you too."

And that night ended with us sitting peacefully on the grass, staring at the nightsky...