♡ Love in the Bakery ♡

The beautiful smell of cakes and the addicting smell of the cupcakes is killing me.

I think im literally drooling even though i have only been here 3 times. Couldn't buy anything since i didn't have any money. I saved up the money for this day cause today is a special day.

As i stare at the glorious scenery of the cakes in front of me, i suddenly heard a voice calling out to me.

"You might want to close your mouth. We don't want any flies entering your mouth."

I bended my neck upwards since i was bending my hips forward to see the cakes and saw a very handsome man who had long aurburn hair tied back and ruby red eyes.

He was smirking down at me. I seriously wanna wipe that beautiful smirk off of his face. I slowly stood up properly as i eyed him.

He was wearing the usual baking uniform that any baker would wear and it, not kidding here, made him 10 times more hotter cause the sleeves were clinging onto his biceps.

"So, do you want any cakes?"

I looked at the display boxes and made up my mind.

"3 slices of strawberry shortcakes, 2 blueberry cupcakes, 2 strawberry muffins, 1 lemon pie and 1 napolean cake."

After i said my order, i looked up to see the man looking at me in astonishment. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

His face suddenly turned to a smirk and his next words made me wanna kill him.

"You eat a lot huh? No wonder you are so fat."

My face became a little red but i controlled myself.

"Im sharing those with my friends and im not fat, though the strawberry shortcakes are for me..." i mumbled the last part while looking away, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

I heard him chuckled and mumbled something under his breathe.

"You are seriously one of a kind...."

My face became even more red and groaned a little before walking to the counter.

"That will be $30 please." I handed the money to him and took my plastic bag, but not before asking for his name.

"My names Brick. If you didn't see my nametag."

His sassy tone made me rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, Smartass."

I took my plastic bags and was about to left when i forgot something. I turn back and looked at him in the eye.

"Im Blossom. Blossom Cherilyn. Remember it."

And left the bakery, going to my shared apartment with my BFFs to celebrate our self made 'Friendship Day.'

~•~•~•~•~

This cycle of mine- which was going to the bakery every Saturday to buy cake but i was secretly going there because i wanted see Brick - continued on for 2 months when Brick asked me out.

And we also set-up blind dates for my single BFFs, Bubbles and Buttercup with his brothers, Boomer and Butch and it was oh-so-successful!

For Bubbles and Boomer, it was very easy since they practically fell in love at first sight.

But the Butchercup couple was kind of hard since the 2 of them were legitimately trying to eat eachother's throats but it all went well after we locked them up in a room for 1 night.

So here we are, dating for 2 years and still are. Me and Brick sitting on the bench that was located next to a lake. The silence between us was very peaceful.

After a while, Brick broke the silence.

"Remember how we met?"

"Yeah, we met at the bakery that you were working at."

"But to be honest, i already found you amusing when you first entered. Right before you brought the cakes for the first time."

At this, my ears perked up and i looked at him with glittering eyes.

"Really? Care to tell?"

He chuckled and continued.

"The first time you entered, your face was turning to many expressions, from happy to sad then angry to almost breaking into tears. It was so hilarious and amusing i was gonna crack up."

My face became a little red at the mention. I feel like dropping myself into a black hole right now.

"But im glad i decided to gather up the courage and talk to you. Believe me right now, my brothers were making fun of me because i kept on pacing around the house, trying to think of how to approach you."

A smile litted up on ny face and sighed lovingly.

"Me too."

And during that time when we were still sitting there, we shared a kiss.

At the beautiful lake.