💜 It's You, It's Always You 💜

In a cozy cafe tucked away in the streets of New Townsville, a brunette, dressed in casual jeans and purple tank top, knaws at her lips in nervousness.

She looks at the clear window and calms her hair again by looking at her barely visible reflection, feeling that it's messy.

She takes a deep breathe for the 10th time that day, and checks the time on her phone.

2pm.

It's the time that Blitz had arranged to meet her for their date, but he is still nowhere to be seen. Bunny takes in another deep breathe to calm her anxiousness and reasons with herself.

I'm just early, it's fine, he will come.

Fast forward 30 minutes and Blitz still isn't here.

Bunny drinks the last of her blue pea latte and looks out the glass window pane again. Her boyfriend of 8 years is still nowhere to be seen, and her anxiety is skyrocketing now.

It's fine, Bunny thinks. Blitz will come, he promised.

It's 5pm, and Blitz is still nowhere to be seen. Bunny finishes her 3rd cup of blue pea latte for the day and sighs in defeat. She should have known Blitz wouldn't have been able to come.

The brown haired male was one of the CEO of Mojo Co., a big tech corporation. It was part of her wishful thinking that Blitz would have made it to the cafe, much less reach on time.

She thought it would be different this time, but guess it wasn't. After being ditched so many times on their supposed planned dates for his company, you would think Bunny would have gotten use to it. Sadly, she did, but it still hurt everytime it happened.

I mean, who would want an adopted child right?

Bunny shakes her head, quickly getting rid of the bad thoughts in her head. She sighs and finishes the last of her latte before placing the money on the table and leaving the cafe, deciding to head to the nearest arcade to take her mind off the current accident.

Arcades make everything better.

As she enters the arcade and walks to the shooting section, she notices a mop of brown hair at the doll crane section. Bunny wasn't able to see the person's face, but she could make out a male's silhouette, and to add on a suit.

She raises an eyebrow, curious as why a dude with a suit on would be at the arcade, but she wasn't one to judge, so she pushed it to the back of her head and continue on to the shooting section.

Bunny sighs as she puts in the coins into the machine and holds the gun, ready to start the game.

Should she break up with him?

It was a thought that her sisters had mentioned countless times, but she didn't care because she sincerely loved Blitz, but today was probably the 20th time he ditched her without saying anything, and she doesn't know if she can take it any longer.

Screw that, just focus on the fun now.

Bunny proceeds to get a perfect shooting score on the game after a few minutes, but the stone inside her heart still hasn't been relieved yet. She sighs and walks to the crane section, deciding on getting a doll.

Perhaps it will make her feel better.

What she didn't expect was the same suit guy from before to still be standing there, trying to get a doll from the crane machine.

Bunny blinked her eyes a few times, shocked to see the guy still present. She watches as he tries to get the frog doll but fails miserably, and put in a coin again.

She continues to stare at the male, mind taking her back to when Blitz and her use to go out on arcade dates back in highschool.

Blitz back then use to suck at doll cranes too. He still does though.

Bunny sighs as she watches the dude takes out another coin for the 5th time. The more she watched, the more she got annoyed at his lack of skills. Hence, she proceeds to push him away from the machine forcibly and takes control of the joystick after he inserts the coin and press start.

She gets the doll on her first try and takes it out of the slot, turning to the dude and passing his doll to her. However, the second she sees who he is, she freezes.

It's Blitz.

Said brown haired man chuckles sheepishly, scratching his neck as he looks at Bunny.

"Hey Buns."

Bunny looks at him in astonishment, speechless.

"I was trying to get a frog doll for you cause I know how much you like frogs but... guess I overshoot the timing huh?"

None of the words he said entered her brain. She could only think of the amount of days she suffered without seeing him, and not before long, tears started coming out of her eyes.

"Oh Buns don't cry... I'm so sorry for being late for our date but I was trying to get the doll for you! Oh my sweet little Buns please don't cry, you will make my heart ache."

Blitz immediately hugged Bunny on the spot, patting her back and combing through her hair to soothe the girl who was now sobbing.

"I'm so sorry for ditching you so many times in the past for the company. I promise I will be a better boyfriend! I even got my father to give me more off days and free time so that we can meet eachother without any problems now, and I even made him promise me not to drag me back if anything happens! So my sweet little Bunsbuns please don't cry..."

As comical as the sight was, the couple stood there for a good 20 minutes before Bunny was able to calm down and walk.

And the rest of the day went by with peace and happiness.

It's you Blitz, Bunny thinks as she hugs him in the movie theatre. It's always you who I can trust with my heart.